Jennifer Lawrence's Katniss Everdeen emerged supreme from The Hunger Games, and now she's a symbol of the people. In this new trailer for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, Everdeen has become a full-fledged celebrity, and though she wants to use her position for good, forces beyond her control manipulate society and her image to create an even darker reality. Everdeen may be a champion, but Plutarch Heavensbee (Philip Seymour Hoffman) plans on using her as a propaganda tool. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire opens November 22nd.
'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Trailer Plumbs Dark Motives
Katniss Everdeen's celebrity becomes propaganda tool
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- 'Fantastic Four' Prepare for Future in New Trailer
- Lance Armstrong Talks Trash in RATM Offshoot Future User's 'Mountain Lion' Video
- 5 Ways the WWE Can Rescue Roman Reigns
- Louis C.K. 'Disappoints' on 'Letterman,' Talks 'Deflategate'
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext
- Flashback: Is This Blink-182's Final Performance With Tom DeLonge?