Matthew Lewis, the actor who plays the bumbling Neville Longbottom in the Harry Potter films, stopped by the Rolling Stone office to look back on his time playing the beloved character in all eight movies. "Neville and I were pretty similar," Lewis says. "I was a short, chubby kid, pretty shy. We both just grew up, and I've become more confident in myself and Neville went on to become a real hero." Lewis also talked about hanging out on set with the other actors, and his favorite albums by the Beatles. "It's a toss-up between Rubber Soul and Revolver," he says. "In the summer months, it's Revolver and in the winter, it's Rubber Soul." As for Neville, Lewis reckons his favorite Beatles tunes would be "I'm A Loser," "Help!" and "With A Little Help From My Friends."
• Video: Matthew Lewis on the 'Harry Potter' Directors
• Review: Peter Travers on 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2'
• Rolling Stone's Guide to 'Harry Potter'
• Photos: Rock Stars Who Look Like Wizards
• Photos: 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part II' Premiere
Picks From Around the Web
blog comments powered by Disqus