The new film Greetings From Tim Buckley tells the story of a young Jeff Buckley (played by Penn Badgley) preparing for a tribute concert in honor of the father he never knew, folk singer Tim Buckley. Directed by Dan Algrant, the movie was was released on video on demand last month and is set to open in select theaters starting today. Now you can take an exclusive look at an intimate flashback scene that finds Tim Buckley (Ben Rosenfeld) naked and playing a gorgeous rendition of "Song for Janie" (sung by folk-pop singer Jann Klose) on his guitar, while girlfriend Paula (Ilana Levine) watches, transfixed from the tub across the room.
'Greetings From Tim Buckley' Clip Features Intimate Serenade
Jeff Buckley biopic is set to open in theaters today
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Lewis Black on Surviving Two Decades at 'The Daily Show'
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Jimmy Page on 'Coda,' Led Zep's Indian Sojourn and His Next Big Project