In an attempt to prove anyone can rock with the right attitude, Glee puts on its game face this Thursday and takes a shot at Hole's "Celebrity Skin." Without Courtney Love's signature throat gravel, though, the cover is filled with forced facial expressions that look less like rocker snarls and more like constipated struggles. Yeah, fame is a drag, but you know, you could always quit the glee club, cheerleading and the student government race if you really wanted to lay low.
'Glee' Degrunges Hole's 'Celebrity Skin'
High school fame is such a drag for rivals Brittany and Sam
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
AskMenThe Top 5 Cringiest Movie Sex Scenes
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
DiffuserThe 23 Best Live Album Titles Ever
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
- Madonna Talks Rebel Heart Tour, Why She Wants to Have Tea With the Pope
- Inside the Wesleyan Molly Bust
- It Ain't Easy Being Keith Richards: Inside the New Issue
- Meet the Right-Wing Rebels Who Overthrew John Boehner
- Rick Moranis Admits He Turned Down 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Cameo
- The Tragedy of Britney Spears: Rolling Stone's 2008 Cover Story
- Donald Trump Is 'Master Brander,' Says Bill Clinton on 'Colbert'
- Nicki Minaj Talks Miley Cyrus VMA Slam, Drake/Meek Mill Beef