Peter Travers is admittedly not a member of the Church of Glee, though he does like the hit Fox show. Even still, he absolutely hated Glee: The 3D Concert Movie, the cinematic version of the cast's summer arena tour. The movie is excruciating mainly because its stars, who all play misfits on the hit show, are off-putting as they strut around the stage like visiting royalty. Even worse, the backstage interviews and footage of fans is overly triumphant, to the point of turning show creator Ryan Murphy into a sort of messianic figure. It's just gross.
'Glee 3D' Is Totally Excruciating
Don't waste your money on this awful concert movie
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportThe Worst Picks in NFL Draft History
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cracked28 Great Movie Moments Created By Ignoring The Script
Men's Journal10 Sexual Hygiene Tips for Better Sex
Cinema BlendTop 10 Grossest TV Moments
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'
- Hear Pete Townshend's Orchestral Remake of the Who's 'Love, Reign O'er Me'
- Neil Young and Stephen Stills Light Up the Stage at L.A. Autism Benefit
- Watch Jason Isbell Pay Tribute to Warren Zevon on 'Letterman'
- Watch Brandon Flowers' Creepy, Retro 'Lonely Town' Video
- DaveWatch: Countdown to Letterman's Last 'Late Show,' Day 19