Peter Travers is admittedly not a member of the Church of Glee, though he does like the hit Fox show. Even still, he absolutely hated Glee: The 3D Concert Movie, the cinematic version of the cast's summer arena tour. The movie is excruciating mainly because its stars, who all play misfits on the hit show, are off-putting as they strut around the stage like visiting royalty. Even worse, the backstage interviews and footage of fans is overly triumphant, to the point of turning show creator Ryan Murphy into a sort of messianic figure. It's just gross.
'Glee 3D' Is Totally Excruciating
Don't waste your money on this awful concert movie
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- End Game: TV's Best and Worst Series Finales
- Brothers Johnson's Louis Johnson, Michael Jackson Bassist, Dead at 60
- Dave Matthews on Summer Tour: 'We're Trying Not to Suck'
- Letterman Fan Details Every Frame in Final Show Montage
- Hear Drake and Beyonce Ask 'Can I' on Leaked Song
- Watch Coldplay Adapt 'Game of Thrones' Into Ridiculous Musical
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Taylor Swift Breaks Down Banjo-Free 1989 Tour: 'It's Not a Country Show'