Peter Travers is admittedly not a member of the Church of Glee, though he does like the hit Fox show. Even still, he absolutely hated Glee: The 3D Concert Movie, the cinematic version of the cast's summer arena tour. The movie is excruciating mainly because its stars, who all play misfits on the hit show, are off-putting as they strut around the stage like visiting royalty. Even worse, the backstage interviews and footage of fans is overly triumphant, to the point of turning show creator Ryan Murphy into a sort of messianic figure. It's just gross.
'Glee 3D' Is Totally Excruciating
Don't waste your money on this awful concert movie
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Michael Moore Responds to 'Haters' After 'American Sniper' Uproar
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere
- Sam Smith on Tom Petty Settlement: 'Similarities,' but 'Complete Coincidence'
- Hear Death Cab for Cutie's Psychedelic Single 'Black Sun'
- Watch Blake Shelton Bring 'Red Red Redneck' Music to 'Saturday Night Live'
- Bill Nye: Bill Belichick Deflategate Defense 'Doesn't Make Sense at All'
- Blizzard of Bad Dicks: Louis C.K. Scores at Madison Square Garden