Peter Travers is admittedly not a member of the Church of Glee, though he does like the hit Fox show. Even still, he absolutely hated Glee: The 3D Concert Movie, the cinematic version of the cast's summer arena tour. The movie is excruciating mainly because its stars, who all play misfits on the hit show, are off-putting as they strut around the stage like visiting royalty. Even worse, the backstage interviews and footage of fans is overly triumphant, to the point of turning show creator Ryan Murphy into a sort of messianic figure. It's just gross.
'Glee 3D' Is Totally Excruciating
Don't waste your money on this awful concert movie
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema BlendThe 15 Best Disaster Movies Of All Time
ClickholeThe Greatest Movie Speeches of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
MicHere's the Meaning of the Scathing New Pussy Riot Song
- Travis Barker to Tom DeLonge: 'Just Man Up and Quit' Blink-182
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich on New Album: 'We Are F--king in It!'
- Shania Twain Announces Final Tour
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three
- Hear Violent Femmes' First New Song in 15 Years
- New 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer Offers First Look at the Vision
- Watch GZA, Tom Morello Bring Hip-Hop Anthem to 'Fallon'
- What Is Meow Meow, the Drug That Made a Teen Cut Off His Genitals?