Game of Thrones' third season premieres March 31st, and the HBO is whetting appetites with a featurette that ran before last night's season finale of Boardwalk Empire. "We always envisioned Season Three as sort of the place we needed to get," says producer-director D.B. Weiss. "If we've made it through Season Three and we can do Season Three right, then it will be all worthwhile." For the next series of episodes, based on the first half of A Storm of Swords, the cast and crew introduced some new locations, including sets in Iceland and Morocco. "What keeps it fresh is it's such an expansive world," says Weiss. "It's such a rich, endlessly fascinating world that you can lose yourself in it."
'Game of Thrones' Previews Season Three With Featurette
HBO's epic fantasy series returns March 31st
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Mental Floss10 People Banned from SNL
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Cracked27 Surprising Real Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Watch John Oliver Defend Transgender Rights on 'Last Week Tonight'
- Watch U2 Play 'Gloria' for First Time In 10 Years at Chicago Show
- Watch Puff Daddy Throw Bad Boy Reunion at BET Awards
- What's Killing the Babies of Vernal, Utah?
- Hating Seth MacFarlane: A Timeline
- Chris Squire, Yes Bassist and Co-Founder, Dead at 67
- 50 Greatest Prog Rock Albums of All Time
- Jon Anderson, Rick Wakeman Remember Yes' Chris Squire