Game of Thrones' third season premieres March 31st, and the HBO is whetting appetites with a featurette that ran before last night's season finale of Boardwalk Empire. "We always envisioned Season Three as sort of the place we needed to get," says producer-director D.B. Weiss. "If we've made it through Season Three and we can do Season Three right, then it will be all worthwhile." For the next series of episodes, based on the first half of A Storm of Swords, the cast and crew introduced some new locations, including sets in Iceland and Morocco. "What keeps it fresh is it's such an expansive world," says Weiss. "It's such a rich, endlessly fascinating world that you can lose yourself in it."
'Game of Thrones' Previews Season Three With Featurette
HBO's epic fantasy series returns March 31st
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
MTV News6 Bands Named After Vaginas
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- Miley Cyrus on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Miley Cyrus Brings Flaming Lips, 'Dead Petz' to 'SNL'
- Watch Stephen Colbert's Powerful Monologue About Oregon Shooting
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Maynard James Keenan on New Book, Tool LP: 'Do I Seem Like a Lazy Person?'
- How Radiohead Shocked the World: A 15th-Anniversary Salute to 'Kid A'
- Wells Fargo's Master Spin Job