Is it possible to see Four Christmases and actually like it? Next week's box-office grosses will tell. Maybe word of mouth will be so bad that audiences will wise up and stay away. No knock on moviegoers for being curious. If you build a comedy — even a lousy one — with sass man Vince Vaughn and Oscar winning cutiepie Reese Witherspoon, they will come. And did they ever! The heavy-handed, holiday farce grossed a whopping $46.7 million for the Thanksgiving weekend, driving the vegan vampires of Twilight to $39 million and second place. The Twi-hards must have traded in multiple viewings for turkey and leftovers since the vamp epic declined a steep 62 percent from its opening week. Girls, get back out there — Twilight needs your help. Stupid movies, from Max Payne to Beverly Hills Chihuahua, have been topping the box-office for months with each studio claiming bragging rights. It's got to stop. No way does being No. 1 translate into being good. So fight back. I need to hear from those of you who shelled out hard cash for Four Christmases. Did you feel satisfied or scammed? Don't mince words.
"Four Christmases" or How to Turn Stupid into Box Office Gold
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- John Lennon's Ex-Wife Cynthia Dead at 75
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- David Lee Roth Receives 14 Stitches After 'Kimmel' Baton Accident
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- Steven Tyler Announces Solo Country Album
- How Courtney Barnett's Thoughts Became 2015's Sharpest Debut