Is it possible to see Four Christmases and actually like it? Next week's box-office grosses will tell. Maybe word of mouth will be so bad that audiences will wise up and stay away. No knock on moviegoers for being curious. If you build a comedy — even a lousy one — with sass man Vince Vaughn and Oscar winning cutiepie Reese Witherspoon, they will come. And did they ever! The heavy-handed, holiday farce grossed a whopping $46.7 million for the Thanksgiving weekend, driving the vegan vampires of Twilight to $39 million and second place. The Twi-hards must have traded in multiple viewings for turkey and leftovers since the vamp epic declined a steep 62 percent from its opening week. Girls, get back out there — Twilight needs your help. Stupid movies, from Max Payne to Beverly Hills Chihuahua, have been topping the box-office for months with each studio claiming bragging rights. It's got to stop. No way does being No. 1 translate into being good. So fight back. I need to hear from those of you who shelled out hard cash for Four Christmases. Did you feel satisfied or scammed? Don't mince words.
"Four Christmases" or How to Turn Stupid into Box Office Gold
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend15 Gigantic Movies That Are All Coming Out In 2017
Bleacher ReportThe Most Infamous Snubs In Sports
Men's Journal10 Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Cinema BlendHarrison Ford's 10 Best Characters
Cracked6 Insane Versions Of Great Movies You Didn't Know Existed
- Chelsea Wolfe Details New Album, Streams Haunting First Single 'Iron Moon'
- See Blind Melon's Shannon Hoon Get Naked and Bring Pizza to Guns N' Roses
- First 'Dragon Ball' Anime in 18 Years to Premiere in July
- Orioles Exec Delivers Powerful Statement on Baltimore Riots
- Hear Alternate Version of Rolling Stones' 'Can't You Hear Me Knocking'
- How Legendary Tattoo Artist Jonathan Shaw Became the Next Bukowski
- 'Wire' Creator David Simon on Baltimore Riots: 'Go Home. Please'
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic