Is it possible to see Four Christmases and actually like it? Next week's box-office grosses will tell. Maybe word of mouth will be so bad that audiences will wise up and stay away. No knock on moviegoers for being curious. If you build a comedy — even a lousy one — with sass man Vince Vaughn and Oscar winning cutiepie Reese Witherspoon, they will come. And did they ever! The heavy-handed, holiday farce grossed a whopping $46.7 million for the Thanksgiving weekend, driving the vegan vampires of Twilight to $39 million and second place. The Twi-hards must have traded in multiple viewings for turkey and leftovers since the vamp epic declined a steep 62 percent from its opening week. Girls, get back out there — Twilight needs your help. Stupid movies, from Max Payne to Beverly Hills Chihuahua, have been topping the box-office for months with each studio claiming bragging rights. It's got to stop. No way does being No. 1 translate into being good. So fight back. I need to hear from those of you who shelled out hard cash for Four Christmases. Did you feel satisfied or scammed? Don't mince words.
"Four Christmases" or How to Turn Stupid into Box Office Gold
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema Blend12 Sequels That Will Never Happen
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Bleacher ReportThe Strangest Sports Trades of All Time
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Hear AWOLNATION's Rapturous New Song 'Windows'
- U2's Last Word on 'Innocence' iTunes Release
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams
- Watch Christina Aguilera Imitate Britney Spears, Shakira on ‘Jimmy Fallon’
- Robin Williams' Daughter: 'There’s No Point Questioning' Suicide
- Kanye West: 'Meeting Paul McCartney Was Like Meeting Ralph Lauren'