Is it possible to see Four Christmases and actually like it? Next week's box-office grosses will tell. Maybe word of mouth will be so bad that audiences will wise up and stay away. No knock on moviegoers for being curious. If you build a comedy — even a lousy one — with sass man Vince Vaughn and Oscar winning cutiepie Reese Witherspoon, they will come. And did they ever! The heavy-handed, holiday farce grossed a whopping $46.7 million for the Thanksgiving weekend, driving the vegan vampires of Twilight to $39 million and second place. The Twi-hards must have traded in multiple viewings for turkey and leftovers since the vamp epic declined a steep 62 percent from its opening week. Girls, get back out there — Twilight needs your help. Stupid movies, from Max Payne to Beverly Hills Chihuahua, have been topping the box-office for months with each studio claiming bragging rights. It's got to stop. No way does being No. 1 translate into being good. So fight back. I need to hear from those of you who shelled out hard cash for Four Christmases. Did you feel satisfied or scammed? Don't mince words.
"Four Christmases" or How to Turn Stupid into Box Office Gold
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Lewis Black on Surviving Two Decades at 'The Daily Show'
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free