Peter Travers is astonished by Elizabeth Olsen's performance in Martha Marcy May Marlene, a new drama about a young woman who escapes a nightmarish cult. Olsen, the younger sister of Mary Kate and Ashley, is utterly captivating in this film – it's almost impossible to take your eyes off her when she's on screen. He also loves Felicity Jones' performance in Like Crazy, about a woman who struggles with a long distance relationship. Both actresses could end up getting Oscar nominations for these breakout roles, so Travers wants to know: What is your favorite debut role from an actor? Let him know in the comments below, on Twitter or via e-mail.
Elizabeth Olsen Is Captivating in 'Martha Marcy May Marlene'
Elizabeth Olsen, Felicity Jones deliver stunning performances in new films
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Classic Shows You Had No Idea Had (Terrible) Sequels
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be Way Better for Music
AskMenThe Biggest Movie Jerks of All Time
SalonThe Year of the Rear: A Thorough History of 2014 in Butts
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Movies Based on Books
Cracked20 Popular Songs Written by the Last Person You Expect
- Watch D'Angelo Make Powerful Statement With 'SNL' Performance
- J.K. Simmons on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Rihanna, Kanye West Perform Together at Pre-Super Bowl Party
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- The Super Bowl Scammer: Dion Rich Is the Godfather of Gatecrashing
- Music Industry Execs Sees Vinyl Rise as More 'Fad' Than 'Explosion'
- Watch Eric Church Play Rare Solo Arena Show