Peter Travers is astonished by Elizabeth Olsen's performance in Martha Marcy May Marlene, a new drama about a young woman who escapes a nightmarish cult. Olsen, the younger sister of Mary Kate and Ashley, is utterly captivating in this film – it's almost impossible to take your eyes off her when she's on screen. He also loves Felicity Jones' performance in Like Crazy, about a woman who struggles with a long distance relationship. Both actresses could end up getting Oscar nominations for these breakout roles, so Travers wants to know: What is your favorite debut role from an actor? Let him know in the comments below, on Twitter or via e-mail.
Elizabeth Olsen Is Captivating in 'Martha Marcy May Marlene'
Elizabeth Olsen, Felicity Jones deliver stunning performances in new films
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed The Bands They Made Famous
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
MTV News6 Cringe-Worthy VMA Moments We’ll Never Forget
Diffuser10 Best Album Closing Tracks
Cracked5 Famous Bands With Backstories That Would Make Great Movies
- The Secrets of an NFL Locker Room
- The 10 Craziest Beefs in MTV VMA History
- 25 Worst Original Names of Famous Bands
- Watch Nicki Minaj Blast Miley Cyrus During VMA Acceptance Speech
- High Desert Suicide: Was a Prison Guard Hazed to Death?
- Dez Bryant: The Survivor
- Lana Del Rey: Vamp of Constant Sorrow
- MTV VMAs 2015's 20 Best and Worst Moments