Peter Travers is astonished by Elizabeth Olsen's performance in Martha Marcy May Marlene, a new drama about a young woman who escapes a nightmarish cult. Olsen, the younger sister of Mary Kate and Ashley, is utterly captivating in this film – it's almost impossible to take your eyes off her when she's on screen. He also loves Felicity Jones' performance in Like Crazy, about a woman who struggles with a long distance relationship. Both actresses could end up getting Oscar nominations for these breakout roles, so Travers wants to know: What is your favorite debut role from an actor? Let him know in the comments below, on Twitter or via e-mail.
Elizabeth Olsen Is Captivating in 'Martha Marcy May Marlene'
Elizabeth Olsen, Felicity Jones deliver stunning performances in new films
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most ‘Elite’ Sex Party
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Roger Daltrey: 'I Want Us to Stop at the Top of Our Game'
- Andy Summers on the Police: 'We Were the Most Desirable Men in the World'
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'
- The Gangster Princess of Beverly Hills
- Flashback: The Unedited 'Boats 'N Hoes' Video From 'Step Brothers'