Eli and Peyton Manning have done the truly unexpected: donned awesomely bad wigs in a rap video. The clip — which features the two star NFL quarterbacks singing and dancing — is for a track called "Football on Your Phone," which praises watching games on your mobile device as part of a promotion in association with DirectTV. The bros bond at a beauty salon before bringing out a slew of classic goodies: video vixens, slow motion shots of them walking toward the camera. The lyrics present multiple scenarios (taking out a loan, buttering a scone) but ultimately yield the same solution: football on your phone.
Eli and Peyton Manning Made a Hilarious Rap Video
NFL brothers rhyme, "Your phone ain't for callin', your phone's for footballin'"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- Tim McGraw's Sandy Hook Show Sparks Controversy, Billy Currington Bails
- Dave Grohl on First Foo Fighters Show: 'I Was F--king Mortified'
- Green Day Return to the Stage With Raucous, Career-Spanning Cleveland Gig
- Bill Withers: The Soul Man Who Walked Away