Eli and Peyton Manning have done the truly unexpected: donned awesomely bad wigs in a rap video. The clip — which features the two star NFL quarterbacks singing and dancing — is for a track called "Football on Your Phone," which praises watching games on your mobile device as part of a promotion in association with DirectTV. The bros bond at a beauty salon before bringing out a slew of classic goodies: video vixens, slow motion shots of them walking toward the camera. The lyrics present multiple scenarios (taking out a loan, buttering a scone) but ultimately yield the same solution: football on your phone.
Eli and Peyton Manning Made a Hilarious Rap Video
NFL brothers rhyme, "Your phone ain't for callin', your phone's for footballin'"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- See Jimmy Fallon and Kelly Clarkson Harmonize the History of Duets
- Metallica Kick Off Reissue Project With 'No Life 'Til Leather' Cassette
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Watch the Short That Inspired 'Whiplash'
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- 'WWE Raw': Jon Stewart Delivers Jersey Justice