Downton Abbey fans in the U.S. may have to wait until January 5th for new episodes to air on PBS, but the release of the trailer for Season Four offers a hint of what's to come. Mary is still grieving over the death of Cousin Matthew, of course, but the rest of the family seems to be coming back to life again, with the arrival of new characters (including jazz singer Jack Ross, played by Gary Carr), what looks to be an increasingly central role for Lady Rose, and plenty of tea-drinking. The Joy Formidable's "Wolf's Law" on the soundtrack drives home an optimistic tone for the new season.
'Downton Abbey' Season Four Trailer Shows the House Returning to Life
Mary is still grieving, but new adventures and characters await
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 5 Things We Learned From 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Multiple Gunshots Fired at Lil Wayne's Tour Buses in Atlanta
- Native American Actors Defend Adam Sandler's 'Ridiculous 6'
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- The Secret Life of Transgender Rocker Tom Gabel
- Joan Jett: Built to Rock