Downton Abbey fans in the U.S. may have to wait until January 5th for new episodes to air on PBS, but the release of the trailer for Season Four offers a hint of what's to come. Mary is still grieving over the death of Cousin Matthew, of course, but the rest of the family seems to be coming back to life again, with the arrival of new characters (including jazz singer Jack Ross, played by Gary Carr), what looks to be an increasingly central role for Lady Rose, and plenty of tea-drinking. The Joy Formidable's "Wolf's Law" on the soundtrack drives home an optimistic tone for the new season.
'Downton Abbey' Season Four Trailer Shows the House Returning to Life
Mary is still grieving, but new adventures and characters await
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
SpinThe 50 Best Rock Bands Right Now
Mental FlossWhere Are 10 Key Players in The O.J. Simpson Trial Now?
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Rick Rubin: My Life in 21 Songs
- The Koch Brothers' Dirty War on Solar Power
- Inside the Replacements' Disastrous 'Saturday Night Live' Debut
- 15 Great Grammy Tribute Performances
- 'Silence of the Lambs' at 25: 'It Broke All the Rules'
- Black Lives Matter Co-Founder to Beyonce: 'Welcome to the Movement'
- Watch Henry Rollins Recall Terrifying Acid Trip Nightmare