Downton Abbey fans in the U.S. may have to wait until January 5th for new episodes to air on PBS, but the release of the trailer for Season Four offers a hint of what's to come. Mary is still grieving over the death of Cousin Matthew, of course, but the rest of the family seems to be coming back to life again, with the arrival of new characters (including jazz singer Jack Ross, played by Gary Carr), what looks to be an increasingly central role for Lady Rose, and plenty of tea-drinking. The Joy Formidable's "Wolf's Law" on the soundtrack drives home an optimistic tone for the new season.
'Downton Abbey' Season Four Trailer Shows the House Returning to Life
Mary is still grieving, but new adventures and characters await
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most ‘Elite’ Sex Party
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Roger Daltrey: 'I Want Us to Stop at the Top of Our Game'
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'
- Flashback: The Unedited 'Boats 'N Hoes' Video From 'Step Brothers'
- Why Fewer People Want Their MTV
- 10 New Artists You Need to Know: March 2015