Peter Travers typically waits until the end of the month to toss the worst movies into the Scum Bucket, the disgusting repository for Hollywood's foulest junk, but this January is so awful that he already has two films that need to be thrown in immediately. First up is Dolly Parton and Queen Latifah in the excruciatingly dull gospel comedy Joyful Noise. Then there's The Devil Inside, a horror movie so terrible it may end up being the worst picture of 2012.
'Devil Inside' and 'Joyful Noise' Get Tossed in the Scum Bucket
Terrible horror movie may end up being the worst flick of 2012
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Tom DeLonge Leaves Blink-182
- Sam Smith on Tom Petty Settlement: 'Similarities' But 'Complete Coincidence'
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Watch Garth Brooks Introduce Lee Brice for Surprise Duet
- WWE 'Royal Rumble' Recap: The Philadelphia Phuck You
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere
- Justin Moore Talks Unreleased Miranda Lambert Duet
- Michael Moore Responds to 'Haters' After 'American Sniper' Uproar