Dave Grohl filled in for host Chelsea Handler last night on Chelsea Lately, where he led a panel discussion parsing the Grammys' snub of Justin Bieber, who wasn't nominated for any awards this year. "Is anyone really surprised?" the rocker quipped. "Honestly, he's dancing around so much, it's probably better his microphone isn't on because if it were, it'd just be like, 'UHHHUHHHH,'" he continued, mimicking a gasping sound. But Grohl doesn't have anything against the pop star, agreeing with the panel that Bieber has a certain appeal. "I like him, too. I think that if I were 18 or 19 years old and had $100 million, I would look exactly like that."
Dave Grohl Breaks Down Justin Bieber Grammy Snub on 'Chelsea Lately'
'Is anyone really surprised?' quips guest-host rocker
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
SalonHere Is the Average Penis Length According to Science
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cinema BlendThe Top 10 Steamiest Movie Sex Scenes of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
- Go Ahead and Call Bill O'Reilly What He Is: A Pathological Liar
- Eminem, Dr. Dre and 50 Cent Reveal Shady History in New Doc
- Flashback: Pearl Jam Play Intense 'Black' on 'MTV Unplugged'
- McDonald's Responds to Indie-Pop Duo's Viral Complaint
- Madonna on Making 'Rebel Heart,' the Age of Distraction and Joan of Arc
- Paul McCartney Revives 1969 Track for Johnny Depp Supergroup
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three
- Watch Major Lazer Trace Their Reggae Roots on a Wild Journey to Jamaica