Dave Grohl filled in for host Chelsea Handler last night on Chelsea Lately, where he led a panel discussion parsing the Grammys' snub of Justin Bieber, who wasn't nominated for any awards this year. "Is anyone really surprised?" the rocker quipped. "Honestly, he's dancing around so much, it's probably better his microphone isn't on because if it were, it'd just be like, 'UHHHUHHHH,'" he continued, mimicking a gasping sound. But Grohl doesn't have anything against the pop star, agreeing with the panel that Bieber has a certain appeal. "I like him, too. I think that if I were 18 or 19 years old and had $100 million, I would look exactly like that."
Dave Grohl Breaks Down Justin Bieber Grammy Snub on 'Chelsea Lately'
'Is anyone really surprised?' quips guest-host rocker
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
SalonTop 11 'SNL' Political Sketches Of All Time
CrackedThe 18 Most Baffling Lines Of Dialogue In Movie History
- There Is No Real Hillary Clinton
- Keith Richards on Getting Busted, Zeppelin and Stones’ Future
- Vote for the 2016 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees
- Sammy Hagar: 'If I Joined Van Halen Right Now, I'd Feel Like a Hypocrite'
- Inside the Wesleyan Molly Bust
- Frank Zappa's Widow Gail Zappa Dead at 70
- Putin's Angels: Inside Russia's Most Infamous Motorcycle Club
- Meet the Right-Wing Rebels Who Overthrew John Boehner