Dave Grohl filled in for host Chelsea Handler last night on Chelsea Lately, where he led a panel discussion parsing the Grammys' snub of Justin Bieber, who wasn't nominated for any awards this year. "Is anyone really surprised?" the rocker quipped. "Honestly, he's dancing around so much, it's probably better his microphone isn't on because if it were, it'd just be like, 'UHHHUHHHH,'" he continued, mimicking a gasping sound. But Grohl doesn't have anything against the pop star, agreeing with the panel that Bieber has a certain appeal. "I like him, too. I think that if I were 18 or 19 years old and had $100 million, I would look exactly like that."
Dave Grohl Breaks Down Justin Bieber Grammy Snub on 'Chelsea Lately'
'Is anyone really surprised?' quips guest-host rocker
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Cinema Blend10 Big Things We Learned On The Set Of Amy Schumer's Trainwreck
Salon8 Game of Thrones Stars You Didn’t Know Had Music Careers
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
- 'Mad Men' Recap: Skate and Destroy
- Grooveshark Shuts Down After Eight Years
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: You Gotta Have Faith
- Give 'Em Hell, Bernie
- Preview the David Letterman Primetime Farewell Special
- Roger Waters Slams Silicon Valley's 'Rogues and Thieves'
- Watch Metallica Perform the National Anthem at San Francisco Giants Game
- See Grateful Dead Jam on 'Sugaree' in 1989 Unreleased Video