Dave Grohl filled in for host Chelsea Handler last night on Chelsea Lately, where he led a panel discussion parsing the Grammys' snub of Justin Bieber, who wasn't nominated for any awards this year. "Is anyone really surprised?" the rocker quipped. "Honestly, he's dancing around so much, it's probably better his microphone isn't on because if it were, it'd just be like, 'UHHHUHHHH,'" he continued, mimicking a gasping sound. But Grohl doesn't have anything against the pop star, agreeing with the panel that Bieber has a certain appeal. "I like him, too. I think that if I were 18 or 19 years old and had $100 million, I would look exactly like that."
Dave Grohl Breaks Down Justin Bieber Grammy Snub on 'Chelsea Lately'
'Is anyone really surprised?' quips guest-host rocker
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 19 Greatest Double Entendre Songs
VultureAll 169 Seinfeld Episodes, Ranked from Worst to Best
Guitar WorldThe 20 Best Rock Guitar Intros of All Time
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Mental Floss8 Classic Movie Props That Were Tossed in the Trash
Cracked7 Insane Things TV Shows Did When They Ran Out Of Money
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Cover David Bowie at Bernie Sanders Fundraiser
- Erin Brockovich Blames 'Corrupt Politics and F--king Greed' for Water Crisis
- Flea: Why I Support Bernie Sanders
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- Zola Tells All: The Real Story Behind the Greatest Stripper Saga Ever Tweeted
- The Monkees Plot 50th Anniversary Tour, New LP 'Good Times!'