Peter Travers has no shortage of material for this special Oscars edition of Damn You, Hollywood! Though the Academy has expanded the Best Picture category from five to as many as ten films (they chose nine), did the crowd-pleasing Bridesmaids make the cut? Nooo! How about Drive, which is Travers' pick for the year's best film, or The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo? Nope. Suddenly the Academy has cold feet about anything that hints at controversy, he fumes. And they wouldn't know good acting if it hit them in the face.
Damn You, Oscars 2012! Peter Travers is outraged
Peter Travers is outraged
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportThe Worst Picks in NFL Draft History
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cracked28 Great Movie Moments Created By Ignoring The Script
Men's Journal10 Sexual Hygiene Tips for Better Sex
Cinema BlendTop 10 Grossest TV Moments
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'
- Hear Pete Townshend's Orchestral Remake of the Who's 'Love, Reign O'er Me'
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Watch Jason Isbell Pay Tribute to Warren Zevon on 'Letterman'
- 'The Voice' Finalists and Coaches Applaud Show's Country Connections
- Watch Brandon Flowers' Creepy, Retro 'Lonely Town' Video
- Hear Randy Houser's Supercharged New Single 'We Went'