Peter Travers has no shortage of material for this special Oscars edition of Damn You, Hollywood! Though the Academy has expanded the Best Picture category from five to as many as ten films (they chose nine), did the crowd-pleasing Bridesmaids make the cut? Nooo! How about Drive, which is Travers' pick for the year's best film, or The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo? Nope. Suddenly the Academy has cold feet about anything that hints at controversy, he fumes. And they wouldn't know good acting if it hit them in the face.
Damn You, Oscars 2012! Peter Travers is outraged
Peter Travers is outraged
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Tom DeLonge Leaves Blink-182
- Sam Smith on Tom Petty Settlement: 'Similarities' But 'Complete Coincidence'
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Watch Garth Brooks Introduce Lee Brice for Surprise Duet
- WWE 'Royal Rumble' Recap: The Philadelphia Phuck You
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere
- Justin Moore Talks Unreleased Miranda Lambert Duet
- Michael Moore Responds to 'Haters' After 'American Sniper' Uproar