Peter Travers has no shortage of material for this special Oscars edition of Damn You, Hollywood! Though the Academy has expanded the Best Picture category from five to as many as ten films (they chose nine), did the crowd-pleasing Bridesmaids make the cut? Nooo! How about Drive, which is Travers' pick for the year's best film, or The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo? Nope. Suddenly the Academy has cold feet about anything that hints at controversy, he fumes. And they wouldn't know good acting if it hit them in the face.
Damn You, Oscars 2012!
Peter Travers is outraged
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cinema Blend6 Big Questions Every Star Wars Fan Should Be Asking
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Classic Songs That Were Originally Creepy as Hell
SalonTop 10 Oral Sex Scenes
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Kid Cannabis: The Wild Rise and Violent Fall of a Teenage Weed Kingpin
- Bill Withers: The Soul Man Who Walked Away
- Willie Nelson: Why You Should Buy My Weed
- '10 Second Songs' Singer Feels Like a 'Rap God' in 40 Different Styles
- Rick Rubin on Wrestling and How Roddy Piper Turned the Beastie Boys Bad
- Ice Cube Talks 'Friday': ''Bye Felicia' Is Such a Throwaway Line'
- Motley Crue Reveal More Tour Dates, Talk New Stage Additions