Peter Travers is furious that Transformers: Dark of the Moon has broken the record for the biggest 4th of July weekend gross of all time despite being the worst movie of the year so far. In this "Damn you, Hollywood!" rant, Travers tears into director Michael Bay, but heaps the most scorn on the people who paid to see the third picture in the Transformers franchise. "You went to this damn thing!," says an incredulous Travers. "You need to grow a pair and go out there and say 'I'm not seeing this crap!'"
Damn You, Hollywood!: Peter Travers Rages Against 'Transformers 3'
Travers rants about the runaway success of the year's worst movie
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily BeastThe Hottest Movies at the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
MicWhy The Grammys Will Never Represent Real Music
MicThe Best Hip-Hop of 2014 Came From A Very Unlikely Place
Men's Journal10 Health Benefits of Being in a Relationship
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Divides Hollywood
- Paul McCartney, Kanye West, Rihanna Team Up for 'FourFiveSeconds'
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Watch Korn and Slipknot Cover Beastie Boys' 'Sabotage' in London
- Ryan Adams and Mandy Moore 'Mutually Decided to End Their Marriage'
- Cicada: Solving the Web's Deepest Mystery
- Noel Gallagher on Oasis Reunion: 'It Would Only Be for the Money'
- Flashback: Neil Young Covers 'Sweet Home Alabama' in 1977
- The Entrapment of Jesse Snodgrass