Peter Travers is furious that Transformers: Dark of the Moon has broken the record for the biggest 4th of July weekend gross of all time despite being the worst movie of the year so far. In this "Damn you, Hollywood!" rant, Travers tears into director Michael Bay, but heaps the most scorn on the people who paid to see the third picture in the Transformers franchise. "You went to this damn thing!," says an incredulous Travers. "You need to grow a pair and go out there and say 'I'm not seeing this crap!'"
Damn You, Hollywood!: Peter Travers Rages Against 'Transformers 3'
Travers rants about the runaway success of the year's worst movie
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Men's Journal9 Traits That Attract Women
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dead at 61
- Meek Mill's Drake Diss 'Is Trash': Sports World Reacts to 'Wanna Know'
- Tom Brady: Sympathy for the Devil
- Meek Mill Fires Back at Drake With 'Wanna Know'
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Watch Eric Church Debut New Song 'Three Year Old' at Solo Show