Peter Travers is furious that Transformers: Dark of the Moon has broken the record for the biggest 4th of July weekend gross of all time despite being the worst movie of the year so far. In this "Damn you, Hollywood!" rant, Travers tears into director Michael Bay, but heaps the most scorn on the people who paid to see the third picture in the Transformers franchise. "You went to this damn thing!," says an incredulous Travers. "You need to grow a pair and go out there and say 'I'm not seeing this crap!'"
Damn You, Hollywood!: Peter Travers Rages Against 'Transformers 3'
Travers rants about the runaway success of the year's worst movie
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- 40 Greatest TV Villains of All Time
- Watch Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Slam Politically Correct Youth Voters
- Stephen King on 'Dark Tower' Movie: 'It's Likely to Happen'
- Hear David Crosby's Tender New Ballad With Snarky Puppy
- Max Weinberg on 'River' Tour, What He Learned From Bruce Springsteen
- How Metallica's Kirk Hammett Is Redefining the Sound of Guitar