Peter Travers loves Colin Farrell in Fright Night, a remake of a 1985 horror movie that rises above the glut of terrible horror movies hitting theaters in the dog days of summer. Farrell plays a vampire named Jerry in a way that is both hilarious and genuinely scary, and the tacky, over-the-top 3D is a welcome treat in a time when filmmakers try to be "subtle" in their use of the technology. It's not a great movie by any stretch, but it's definitely fun.
Colin Farrell Is Hilarious and Scary in 'Fright Night'
Actor stars as vampire named Jerry in goofy 3D horror flick
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Lewis Black on Surviving Two Decades at 'The Daily Show'
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- Jimmy Page on 'Coda,' Led Zep's Indian Sojourn and His Next Big Project
- Flashback: Jimmy Page Forms Short-Lived Supergroup With Members of Yes