Peter Travers loves Colin Farrell in Fright Night, a remake of a 1985 horror movie that rises above the glut of terrible horror movies hitting theaters in the dog days of summer. Farrell plays a vampire named Jerry in a way that is both hilarious and genuinely scary, and the tacky, over-the-top 3D is a welcome treat in a time when filmmakers try to be "subtle" in their use of the technology. It's not a great movie by any stretch, but it's definitely fun.
Colin Farrell Is Hilarious and Scary in 'Fright Night'
Actor stars as vampire named Jerry in goofy 3D horror flick
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
SalonHere Is the Average Penis Length According to Science
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cinema BlendThe Top 10 Steamiest Movie Sex Scenes of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
- Go Ahead and Call Bill O'Reilly What He Is: A Pathological Liar
- Hall and Oates Suing Granola Company Over 'Haulin' Oats'
- McDonald's Responds to Indie-Pop Duo's Viral Complaint
- Grateful Dead Members, More Booked for Jerry Garcia Tribute Show
- Paul McCartney Revives 1969 Track for Johnny Depp Supergroup
- Flashback: Pearl Jam Play Intense 'Black' on 'MTV Unplugged'
- DJ AM Doc, Schwarzenegger Zombie Movie Lead Tribeca Lineup
- Eminem, Dr. Dre and 50 Cent Reveal Shady History in New Doc