Judd Apatow's This Is 40 has rolled out this deleted scene featuring Billie Joe Armstrong hawking a side project that he describes as "[taking] Norwegian death metal . . . and mixing it with, like, Belle and Sebastian." The Green Day frontman sits down for a face-to-face meeting with Paul Rudd's character, record label owner Pete, and makes a hard pitch for "music that you can cry to but also maybe burn a church down at the same time." The rocker has sold too many records and now wants to sell none – and that's why he picked Pete's label. Ouch.
Billie Joe Armstrong Pitches Side Project in 'This Is 40' Outtake
Green Day frontman describes sound as 'death metal mixed with Belle and Sebastian'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- Why Hiring Trevor Noah to Host 'The Daily Show' Is a Great Idea
- Why Trevor Noah Is a Great Choice to Host 'The Daily Show'
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- Inside Scientology
- Jay Z, Kanye, Rihanna Throw Support Behind Streaming Service Tidal
- IHeartRadio Music Awards 2015's 10 Best and Worst Moments
- Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard Trade Hits at Historic South Texas Shows
- 'WrestleMania': Seth Rollins Reigns in California