HBO's upcoming TV movie, Phil Spector, will premiere on March 24th, and now you can check out the film's intense first trailer, which finds Al Pacino tapping into every facet of legendary producer's crazy brilliance: shooting off guns in the studio, writing songs during trial prep and spewing lines like, "First time you got felt up, guess what? You were listening to one of my songs!" There is also a whole lot of hair. Written and directed by David Mamet (who worked with Pacino previously on Glengarry Glen Ross), the film centers around the Spector's trial, and ultimate conviction, for the 2003 murder of actress Lana Clarkson. The film co-stars Helen Mirren as defense attorney Linda Kenney Baden.
Al Pacino Radiates Intensity in 'Phil Spector' Trailer
HBO film centers around legendary producer's murder trial
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
MTV News19 Songs You Didn’t Know Ed Sheeran Wrote
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind The Scenes
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Diffuser21 Best Alt Rock Albums
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
- A Final Visit With Prince: Rolling Stone's Lost Cover Story
- What Should We Make of the Hillary Clinton Indictment Speculation?
- What Jon Snow's Return Means for 'Game of Thrones'
- Met Gala 2016: Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Kanye West, Nicki Minaj and More
- How Six Classic Rock Legends United for One Mega Festival
- Stones, McCartney, Dylan, the Who, Waters, Young Confirm Mega-Fest
- Watch Pearl Jam Perform With Sting, Cheap Trick in New York
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time