Both of this week's big movies feature a major male actor in drag, but only one of them is worth seeing. Clint Eastwood's J. Edgar is the better of the two, but Leonardo DiCaprio ends up fighting his own prosthetics and makeup to deliver a great performance as the eccentric director of the FBI. The other drag movie is Jack and Jill, a stupefyingly awful and unfunny comedy starring Adam Sandler as a man and his twin sister. Sandler's performance is infuriating lazy and overly dependent on fart jokes, and the movie overall is utterly despicable.
Adam Sandler's 'Jack and Jill' Is Stupefyingly Awful and Unfunny
Plus: Leonardo DiCaprio turns in a great performance despite bad makeup in 'J. Edgar'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Cracked5 Wildly Inappropriate Relationships In Movies
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- Inside Michael Jackson’s Iconic First Moonwalk Onstage
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Watch John Oliver Explain Broken U.S. Mental Health System
- John Fogerty on New Memoir and Why He Sort of Likes Donald Trump
- Watch Jewel Duet With Dave Grohl on 'Stop Draggin' My Heart Around'
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- 'Fargo': How the Midwestern Noir Just Got Even Better