Both of this week's big movies feature a major male actor in drag, but only one of them is worth seeing. Clint Eastwood's J. Edgar is the better of the two, but Leonardo DiCaprio ends up fighting his own prosthetics and makeup to deliver a great performance as the eccentric director of the FBI. The other drag movie is Jack and Jill, a stupefyingly awful and unfunny comedy starring Adam Sandler as a man and his twin sister. Sandler's performance is infuriating lazy and overly dependent on fart jokes, and the movie overall is utterly despicable.
Adam Sandler's 'Jack and Jill' Is Stupefyingly Awful and Unfunny
Plus: Leonardo DiCaprio turns in a great performance despite bad makeup in 'J. Edgar'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic14 Recent Pop Songs That Are Basically the Same Song
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Mental Floss10 Artists Who Hated Their Biggest Hit
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation
- Kevin Hart's Funny Business
- Drake Responds to Meek Mill With 'Charged Up' Diss Track
- 'Kids': The Oral History of the Most Controversial Film of the Nineties
- Ronda Rousey Wants to Punish Bethe Correia: 'I Don't Like This Chick'
- In the Age of Trump, Will Democrats Sell Out More, Or Less?