Both of this week's big movies feature a major male actor in drag, but only one of them is worth seeing. Clint Eastwood's J. Edgar is the better of the two, but Leonardo DiCaprio ends up fighting his own prosthetics and makeup to deliver a great performance as the eccentric director of the FBI. The other drag movie is Jack and Jill, a stupefyingly awful and unfunny comedy starring Adam Sandler as a man and his twin sister. Sandler's performance is infuriating lazy and overly dependent on fart jokes, and the movie overall is utterly despicable.
Adam Sandler's 'Jack and Jill' Is Stupefyingly Awful and Unfunny
Plus: Leonardo DiCaprio turns in a great performance despite bad makeup in 'J. Edgar'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Cinema Blend10 Big Things We Learned On The Set Of Amy Schumer's Trainwreck
Salon8 Game of Thrones Stars You Didn’t Know Had Music Careers
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
- 'Mad Men' Recap: Skate and Destroy
- Grooveshark Shuts Down After Eight Years
- Watch Metallica Perform the National Anthem at San Francisco Giants Game
- Give 'Em Hell, Bernie
- Roger Waters Slams Silicon Valley's 'Rogues and Thieves'
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: You Gotta Have Faith
- Preview the David Letterman Primetime Farewell Special
- See Grateful Dead Jam on 'Sugaree' in 1989 Unreleased Video