Peter Travers assumed that 21 Jump Street would be an egregious piece of crap based on its trailer, but as it turns out, this update of the old Eighties TV show starring Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum turns out to be silly and fun. Tatum, who is typically pretty dull on screen is hilarious in this, and Johnny Depp is sharp in a cameo in which he reprises the character that made him a star.
'21 Jump Street' TV remake is surprisingly hilarious
Channing Tatum is funnier than you'd think in remake of Eighties tv show
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily BeastThe Hottest Movies at the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
MicWhy The Grammys Will Never Represent Real Music
MicThe Best Hip-Hop of 2014 Came From A Very Unlikely Place
Men's Journal10 Health Benefits of Being in a Relationship
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Divides Hollywood
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Paul McCartney, Kanye West, Rihanna Team Up for 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Watch Korn and Slipknot Cover Beastie Boys' 'Sabotage' in London
- Cicada: Solving the Web's Deepest Mystery
- Noel Gallagher on Oasis Reunion: 'It Would Only Be for the Money'
- Flashback: Neil Young Covers 'Sweet Home Alabama' in 1977
- Xmas or Bust: The Untold Story of 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation'
- Blake Shelton on ‘Saturday Night Live’ Gig: ‘I’m a Natural at Making an Ass of Myself’