People around me actually laughed at a preview screening of this alleged romantic farce. I couldn't join in. I kept seeing the strain on the faces of Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher, playing New York strangers who meet and marry in Vegas — it's the booze — and find their annulment delayed when he hits a $3 million jackpot on the slots using her quarter. If you don't see where this is going, you've never seen a movie. Sorry it had to be this one.
What Happens in Vegas
- What Happens in Vegas
- Ashton Kutcher, Cameron Diaz, Queen Latifah, Lake Bell, Zach Galifianakis
- Directed by Tom Vaughan
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Cinema Blend10 Big Things We Learned On The Set Of Amy Schumer's Trainwreck
Salon8 Game of Thrones Stars You Didn’t Know Had Music Careers
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
- Mayweather Defeats Pacquiao, KOs Pay-Per-View Providers
- Scarlett Johansson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Wiz Khalifa Brings Misty 'See You Again' to 'SNL'
- Roger Waters Slams Silicon Valley's 'Rogues and Thieves'
- Give 'Em Hell, Bernie
- Grooveshark Shuts Down After Eight Years
- Watch Trey Anastasio and Phil Lesh Play 'Goin' Down the Road Feeling Bad'
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: Love the Fight, Not the Fighters