People around me actually laughed at a preview screening of this alleged romantic farce. I couldn't join in. I kept seeing the strain on the faces of Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher, playing New York strangers who meet and marry in Vegas — it's the booze — and find their annulment delayed when he hits a $3 million jackpot on the slots using her quarter. If you don't see where this is going, you've never seen a movie. Sorry it had to be this one.
What Happens in Vegas
- What Happens in Vegas
- Ashton Kutcher, Cameron Diaz, Queen Latifah, Lake Bell, Zach Galifianakis
- Directed by Tom Vaughan
From The Archives Issue 120: October 26, 1972
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Real People Screwed By 'True-Story' Movies Based On Them
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died At Age 27
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Salon10 Insane Climax Tips
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Cracked6 On-Set Arguments That Almost Derailed Classic Films
- Prince in the Nineties: An Oral History
- Gwen Stefani Enlists George Clooney, Julia Roberts for 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Hear Justin Timberlake's Sunny New Song 'Can't Stop the Feeling'
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’: Why Chris Evans Is the Anxious Avenger
- A Final Visit With Prince: Rolling Stone's Lost Cover Story
- Arsenio Hall Sues Sinead O'Connor for $5 Million
- 10 Songs You Didn't Know Ed Sheeran Wrote
- Why America Can't Quit the Drug War