Waking Up In Reno offers big, fat, dumb laughs that may make you hate yourself for giving in. Ah, what the hell. The whole cast, directed by Jordan Brady with no restraint, is slumming. That's Billy Bob Thornton as Lonnie Earl, a good ol' Arkansas boy married to Darlene (Natasha Richardson) but cheating on her with Candy (Charlize Theron), the wife of his best bud, Roy (Patrick Swayze). When the two couples cram into an SUV to catch the monster-truck show in Reno, Nevada, the jokes come down and dirty. Thornton plays this low-ball farce with deceptive, masterful ease. Appreciate it.
Waking Up In Reno
- Waking Up In Reno
- Billy Bob Thornton, Charlize Theron
- Directed by Jordan Brady
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- Joni Mitchell Hospitalized in Los Angeles
- 'WWE Raw': Brock Lesnar vs. the World
- Don't #Beliebe the Hype: Inside Justin Bieber's Roast