Waking Up In Reno offers big, fat, dumb laughs that may make you hate yourself for giving in. Ah, what the hell. The whole cast, directed by Jordan Brady with no restraint, is slumming. That's Billy Bob Thornton as Lonnie Earl, a good ol' Arkansas boy married to Darlene (Natasha Richardson) but cheating on her with Candy (Charlize Theron), the wife of his best bud, Roy (Patrick Swayze). When the two couples cram into an SUV to catch the monster-truck show in Reno, Nevada, the jokes come down and dirty. Thornton plays this low-ball farce with deceptive, masterful ease. Appreciate it.
Waking Up In Reno
- Waking Up In Reno
- Billy Bob Thornton, Charlize Theron
- Directed by Jordan Brady
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- 5 Things We Learned From 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Native American Actors Defend Adam Sandler's 'Ridiculous 6'
- Jay Z Defends Tidal: 'We Are Here for the Long Haul'
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Rolling Stone and UVA: The Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism Report