Picture Gossip Girl with hard drugs, R-rated sex and bloody shooting massacres at parties for privileged Manhattan teens. Wait, that sounds like fun. Joel Schumacher's Twelve, from a much better 2002 novel by Nick McDonell, is a drag-ass slog with GG's Chace Crawford as a sober weed dealer, Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson as his supplier, and a young cast whose work is done by irritating, wall-to-wall voice-over from Kiefer Sutherland. Sorry, no XOXO for this slick, hollow hooey.
- Chace Crawford, 50 Cent
- Directed by Joel Schumacher
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- 5 Things We Learned From 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Native American Actors Defend Adam Sandler's 'Ridiculous 6'
- Jay Z Defends Tidal: 'We Are Here for the Long Haul'
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Rolling Stone and UVA: The Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism Report