Picture Gossip Girl with hard drugs, R-rated sex and bloody shooting massacres at parties for privileged Manhattan teens. Wait, that sounds like fun. Joel Schumacher's Twelve, from a much better 2002 novel by Nick McDonell, is a drag-ass slog with GG's Chace Crawford as a sober weed dealer, Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson as his supplier, and a young cast whose work is done by irritating, wall-to-wall voice-over from Kiefer Sutherland. Sorry, no XOXO for this slick, hollow hooey.
- Chace Crawford, 50 Cent
- Directed by Joel Schumacher
From The Archives Issue 154: February 14, 1974
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
MTV News19 Songs You Didn’t Know Ed Sheeran Wrote
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind The Scenes
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Diffuser21 Best Alt Rock Albums
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
- See System of a Down's Serj Tankian Perform New Political Song 'Artsakh'
- Prince: Remembering the Rock Star, Funk Lord, Provocateur, Genius
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’: Why Chris Evans Is the Anxious Avenger
- Ted Cruz Will Die So That You May Live
- A Final Visit With Prince: Rolling Stone's Lost Cover Story
- Ladies and Gentlemen, the GOP Presidential Nominee, Donald Trump
- See Prince Proteges the Family Pay Tribute With New 'Nothing Compares 2 U'
- Watch Kenny Chesney's Chaotic 'Noise' Video