We got problems. Start with the title. It used to be Neighborhood Watch till unarmed teen Trayvon Martin was killed by a Florida NW volunteer. Then there's the movie itself, which should be crazy, stupid fun but settles for just stupid. Suburban husband Ben Stiller manages a Costco (a movie-long plug), which aliens are using for their global takeover. Who's he gonna call? Vince Vaughn, Richard Ayoade and a scene-stealing Jonah Hill. They're funny guys, and their bud Seth Rogen helped write the script. And yet the laughs rarely come as the actors shout their lines as if the script were written in ALL CAPS. What should have been at least Ghostbusters lite ends up sliming audiences with sloppy seconds.
- The Watch
- Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn, Jonah Hill
- Directed by Akiva Schaffer
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental Floss5 Movies That Got Their Filmmakers Arrested
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
- David Letterman's Top 10 Musical Moments
- Noel Gallagher Sounds Off on Tidal, Zayn Malik and Same-Sex Marriage
- The Thirteen Dumbest Band Names in Rock History
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Lucasfilm: New 'Indiana Jones' Film in the Works
- 9 Things We Learned From the Kurt Cobain Doc 'Montage of Heck'
- Watch Willie Nelson Talk Songwriting Legacy, Indestructible Guitars on 'Daily Show'
- Satanists Defending Abortion Rights? Meet 5 Conservatives Freaking Out About It