PK, a British Orphan in South Africa, is played by three actors: Guy Witcher at seven, Simon Fenton at twelve and hunk du jour Stephen Dorff eighteen. "The loneliness brids are coming," say PK whenever bad times come, which is regularly. The Afrikaners have been beating up on PK since boarding school. During World War II, PK is befriended by Doc (Armin Mueller-Stahl), an educated German, and Geel Piet (Morgan Freeman), a prison inmate who teaches him to box. PK is a Karate Kid with two Mr. Miyagis. The flim is what you might expect from Robert Mark Kamen, who wrote the three Kid movies, and John Avildsen, who directed all three kids and two Rockys: a violent cartoon that trivializes apartheid. If there's any justice, the birds of loneliness will be circling the box office.
The Power of One
- The Power of One
- Stephen Dorff, Armin Mueller-Stahl and Morgan Freeman
- Directed by John G. Avildsen
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Mental Floss10 People Banned from SNL
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Cracked27 Surprising Real Stories Behind Famous Songs
- What's Killing the Babies of Vernal, Utah?
- Watch John Oliver Defend Transgender Rights on 'Last Week Tonight'
- Watch U2 Play 'Gloria' for First Time In 10 Years at Chicago Show
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Hating Seth MacFarlane: A Timeline
- Chris Squire, Yes Bassist and Co-Founder, Dead at 67
- Watch Puff Daddy Throw Bad Boy Reunion at BET Awards
- 50 Greatest Prog Rock Albums of All Time