It's damn hard to enjoy a thriller when you don't, won't, can't believe a word of it. Russell Crowe stars as a mild-mannered teacher (huh?) whose wife (Elizabeth Banks) is suicidal about doing a life sentence for killing her boss. So he decides to break her out of prison. For ideas, he watches YouTube. Handy. Writer-director Paul Haggis (Crash) has the actors, including Ty Simpkins as the couple's nine-year-old son, race preposterously all over Pittsburgh with the cops in hot pursuit. In case you want to try this at home, wearing different-colored jackets really throws the law off your trail. Say what? Credulity isn't just strained, it practically crawls into your lap and cries for mercy.
The Next Three Days
- The Next Three Days
- Russell Crowe
- Directed by Paul Haggis
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Watch Batman and Superman Clash in New 'Dawn of Justice' Trailer
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- The Dukes of Oxy: How a Band of Teen Wrestlers Built a Smuggling Empire
- Bill Withers: The Soul Man Who Walked Away
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- Frances Bean Cobain on Life After Kurt's Death: An Exclusive Q&A