"I'm a whiner, and I can't stop whining." Zach Braff never says those words in this angst-ridden movie about guys pushing thirty. But in the pivotal role of Michael, an architect afraid to settle down with his pregnant girlfriend, Jenna (Jacinda Barrett), you feel he's thinking them every second. Should he marry Jenna or run off with college hottie Kim (O.C. cutie Rachel Bilson, deserving of a better role). Braff worked playfully with similar material as the writer, director and of 2004's Garden State. But this script, anemically adapted by Crash Oscar-winner Paul Haggis from a hotblooded Italian film of the same name, is a slog. Director Tony Goldwyn tries for the lyrical melancholy he brought to A Walk on the Moon, but as Michael waits for days on Jenna's porch getting drenched (as irritating a scene as any in recent cinema), only the most rabid chick-flick fan will fail to notice that it's the movie that's all wet.
The Last Kiss
- The Last Kiss
- Zach Braff, Jacinda Barrett, Rachel Bilson, Tom Wilkinson, Blythe Danner
- Directed by Tony Goldwyn
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- Secrets of 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Joss Whedon Tells All
- Motley Crue on Rock Hall Chances and Why Bands Need Retirement Contracts
- 10 Things We Learned From Johnny Rotten's 'Uncensored' New Memoir
- Watch System of a Down's First Ever Armenian Show
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Watch Eminem, Yelawolf Praise Spiritual 'Best Friend' in New Video