The first one (ah nostalgia!) featured a mad German scientist (Dieter Laser) who tortured three people and sewed them together, ass to mouth, to create one digestive tract. How quaint. Can't wait for the Disney musical version. But before that, there's The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence), in which Dutch director Tom Six ups the ante for fans of the first Centipede by making a fan his hero. He's a fat, sweaty perv named Martin (Laurence R. Harvey) who works in a London parking garage and watches the first Centipede repeatedly and way past obsession on his laptop. His dream is to make his own version, using a dozen victims. No measly three for our Marty. You can imagine how the shit hits his buzzsaw. The film is in black-and-white so the gore doesn't spray quite as colorfully. But you'll still puke up a storm. Not so much at the movie, whose shock value wears off quicky, but at Six, who seems to hate himself almost as much as his audience. Masochists will give the movie a thumbs-up, as long as their thumb isn't already up their ass.
The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence)
- The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence)
- Laurence R. Harvey
- Directed by Tom Six
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 19 Greatest Double Entendre Songs
VultureAll 169 Seinfeld Episodes, Ranked from Worst to Best
Guitar WorldThe 20 Best Rock Guitar Intros of All Time
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Mental Floss8 Classic Movie Props That Were Tossed in the Trash
Cracked7 Insane Things TV Shows Did When They Ran Out Of Money
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- Flea: Why I Support Bernie Sanders
- Watch Martin Scorsese Impersonate Robert De Niro on 'Fallon'
- Zola Tells All: The Real Story Behind the Greatest Stripper Saga Ever Tweeted
- 25 Most Anticipated TV Shows of 2016
- The Monkees Plot 50th Anniversary Tour, New LP 'Good Times!'
- Queen's 'Innuendo': Remembering Freddie Mercury's Last Masterpiece
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich Promises 'Vivid' Pre–Super Bowl Show