The first one (ah nostalgia!) featured a mad German scientist (Dieter Laser) who tortured three people and sewed them together, ass to mouth, to create one digestive tract. How quaint. Can't wait for the Disney musical version. But before that, there's The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence), in which Dutch director Tom Six ups the ante for fans of the first Centipede by making a fan his hero. He's a fat, sweaty perv named Martin (Laurence R. Harvey) who works in a London parking garage and watches the first Centipede repeatedly and way past obsession on his laptop. His dream is to make his own version, using a dozen victims. No measly three for our Marty. You can imagine how the shit hits his buzzsaw. The film is in black-and-white so the gore doesn't spray quite as colorfully. But you'll still puke up a storm. Not so much at the movie, whose shock value wears off quicky, but at Six, who seems to hate himself almost as much as his audience. Masochists will give the movie a thumbs-up, as long as their thumb isn't already up their ass.
The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence)
- The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence)
- Laurence R. Harvey
- Directed by Tom Six
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
- Apple Music: Everything You Need to Know
- 25 Best Songs of 2015 So Far
- 22 Things You Learn Hanging Out With Rush
- Lamb of God Break Down New Album 'VII: Sturm und Drang' Track by Track
- Watch Puff Daddy Throw Bad Boy Reunion at BET Awards
- Trent Reznor on Apple Music: Other Services 'Left Me Feeling Lacking'
- Hating Seth MacFarlane: A Timeline