This blisteringly cynical satire, written by Paddy Chayefsky, is one of the darkest movies ever made, a cold-eyed lament for a society torn apart by upheavals of the Sixties. The hospital of the title is a sinkhole of moral chaos and despair, presided over by George C. Scott, a suicidal fallen-knight of a surgeon who wants to stop caring but can't. Inside the hospital, doctors and nurses are mysteriously dying; outside, the place is under siege by Black Panther-type radicals. Then leggy Brit Diana Rigg shows up, and things get really weird.
- The Hospital
- George C. Scott, Diana Rigg
- Directed by Arthur Hiller
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Watch Batman and Superman Clash in New 'Dawn of Justice' Trailer
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- The Dukes of Oxy: How a Band of Teen Wrestlers Built a Smuggling Empire
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- Dave Grohl on First Foo Fighters Show: 'I Was F--king Mortified'
- Tim McGraw's Sandy Hook Show Sparks Controversy, Billy Currington Bails