What if you were a horny high school geek and a porn star moved in next door? Your answer will surely outwit anything in this cut-rate Risky Business, the 1983 film that put Tom Cruise on the map. Emile Hirsch, who proved his talent in The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys, plays the geek. Elisha Cuthbert, of TV's 24, is the adult-film star on leave from giving on-camera blow jobs. She's a sexy screen presence — all wet-lipped availability — with no character to play. Director Luke Greenfield, the auteur behind The Animal, starring Rob Schneider, wants to pass off this limp-dick farce as social satire. Ha!
The Girl Next Door
- The Girl Next Door
- Emile Hirsch, Elisha Cuthbert
- Directed by Luke Greenfield
From The Archives Issue 444: March 28, 1985
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- The Point of No Return: Climate Change Nightmares Are Already Here
- Conservative Heads Explode Over Kentucky's Bigoted County Clerk
- Keith Richards: Rap Is for 'Tone-Deaf People'
- Alice Cooper and Joe Perry on Hollywood Vampires' Drunk History
- How Coheed and Cambria Broke Concept-Album Streak on New LP
- Watch Slayer and Danny Trejo Film Gore-Drenched Video at L.A. Prison
- Watch Justin Bieber, Questlove Battle in Drum-Off Rematch on 'Fallon'
- Black Sabbath Announce Final Tour 'The End'