This hilarious, high-kicking nonsense cost two cents and looks it — hell, it was shot in 19 days, but you'll laugh helplessly anyway. Danny McBride (remember the name) is a comic dynamos Fred Simmons, a loudmouthed bully who operates a tae kwon do (Koreanor "foot fist way") dojo out of a strip mall. Fred idolizes Chuck "the Truck" Wallace (Ben Best), a Steven Seagal wanna-be who gets caugh talling Fred's wife, Suzie (Mary Jane Bostic). The plot is a flimsy excuse for writer-director Jody Hill (he plays another foot-fist master) to string together jokes, the majority of which kick ass. While Fred struggles to stay true to the code of peace, the movie cares only about funny. Good call.
The Foot Fist Way
- The Foot Fist Way
- Danny McBride, Mary Jane Bostwick, Spencer Moreno, Carlos Lopez, Ben Best
- Directed by Jody Hill
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental FlossHow 12 Famous Rappers Picked Their Names
Cinema Blend10 Great Shows That Went Way Downhill
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
- 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Steal the Show
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- 'The Dance' at 25: How Garth Brooks' Weeper Became an Unlikely Hit
- 9 Things We Learned From the Kurt Cobain Doc 'Montage of Heck'
- Noel Gallagher Sounds Off on Tidal, Zayn Malik and Same-Sex Marriage
- Watch Jimmy Fallon, Jack Black Remake Extreme's 'More Than Words' Video
- Eric Clapton Celebrates 70th Birthday With All-Star New York Show
- West Memphis Three's Damien Echols: 'Today Was My Original Execution Date'