This hilarious, high-kicking nonsense cost two cents and looks it — hell, it was shot in 19 days, but you'll laugh helplessly anyway. Danny McBride (remember the name) is a comic dynamos Fred Simmons, a loudmouthed bully who operates a tae kwon do (Koreanor "foot fist way") dojo out of a strip mall. Fred idolizes Chuck "the Truck" Wallace (Ben Best), a Steven Seagal wanna-be who gets caugh talling Fred's wife, Suzie (Mary Jane Bostic). The plot is a flimsy excuse for writer-director Jody Hill (he plays another foot-fist master) to string together jokes, the majority of which kick ass. While Fred struggles to stay true to the code of peace, the movie cares only about funny. Good call.
The Foot Fist Way
- The Foot Fist Way
- Danny McBride, Mary Jane Bostwick, Spencer Moreno, Carlos Lopez, Ben Best
- Directed by Jody Hill
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Children of ISIS
- The Rock on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- Hear Brad Paisley 'Crush It' on Eric Clapton's 'Layla'
- Prince Sued Over Judith Hill's Debut Album Download
- 'Clear' and Present Danger: Alex Gibney on His Bold Scientology Doc
- Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire
- Watch George Ezra Bring the Folk to 'SNL'