The Fast and the Furious is an inordinately silly drag-racing flick that can best be differentiated from last summer's vehicular disaster Gone in Sixty Seconds by its use of younger actors. Vin Diesel, who must be so pleased to be in a film that showcases fuel, stars as the leader of a Los Angeles street-racing team that might be a front for a truck-hijacking racket. Paul Walker co-stars as the cop who goes undercover as a racer to find out for sure. The women in the cast, including Jordana Brewster and Michelle Rodriguez, are used mostly as slut accessories to the chrome and beefcake. Rob Cohen, who last directed The Skulls — ouch! — can consider this one another career-killing skid mark.
The Fast and the Furious
- The Fast and the Furious
- Paul Walker, Vin Diesel
- Directed by Rob Cohen
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Children of ISIS
- Hear Brad Paisley 'Crush It' on Eric Clapton's 'Layla'
- The Rock on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Coachella, Lollapalooza Festivals Ban Selfie Sticks
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- Watch George Ezra Bring the Folk to 'SNL'
- Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire
- Prince Sued Over Judith Hill's Debut Album Download