Don't you hate it when critics review mystery movies and give away all thelot twists? I do. So I won't reveal diddly about Tell No One, except toay that the young French director Guillaume Canet — channeling Hitchcock'sasterpiece Vertigo while working from an American mystery novel by theber-clever Harlan Coben — has fired off one terrific, twisty thriller.ot-blooded, haunting and packed with the pleasures of the unexpected, Tello One will pin you to your seat. Francois Cluzet is a marvel as Alex, the widower pediatrician who is jolted to learn that his wife MargotMarie-Josée Croze), believed murdered eight years ago, might just be alive. The acting is uniformly first-rate, with special props going to Kristencott Thomas as a lesbian married to Alex's sister, François Berléand as aly cop, the director himself as a stud with dark secrets, and Jeanochefort and André Dussollier as two fathers too devoted to their children. The movie brims over with action — check out Alex's run through traffic on the Paris beltway — but Canet scores a triumph by plumbing the violence of theind.
Tell No One
- Tell No One
- Francois Cluzet, Kristin Scott Thomas, Marie-Josee Croze, Andre Dussollier, Nathalie Baye
- Directed by Guillaume Canet
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed The Bands They Made Famous
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
MTV News6 Cringe-Worthy VMA Moments We’ll Never Forget
Diffuser10 Best Album Closing Tracks
Cracked5 Famous Bands With Backstories That Would Make Great Movies
- Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka Charged With Third-Degree Murder
- High Desert Suicide: Was a Prison Guard Hazed to Death?
- Watch Nicki Minaj Blast Miley Cyrus During VMA Acceptance Speech
- Alabama Shakes' Brittany Howard Releases New LP as Thunderbitch
- 10 Craziest Beefs in MTV VMA History
- Lana Del Rey: Vamp of Constant Sorrow
- 100 Greatest Country Songs of All Time
- Keith Richards Talks First Solo LP in 23 Years: 'Time Flies!'