Don't you hate it when critics review mystery movies and give away all thelot twists? I do. So I won't reveal diddly about Tell No One, except toay that the young French director Guillaume Canet — channeling Hitchcock'sasterpiece Vertigo while working from an American mystery novel by theber-clever Harlan Coben — has fired off one terrific, twisty thriller.ot-blooded, haunting and packed with the pleasures of the unexpected, Tello One will pin you to your seat. Francois Cluzet is a marvel as Alex, the widower pediatrician who is jolted to learn that his wife MargotMarie-Josée Croze), believed murdered eight years ago, might just be alive. The acting is uniformly first-rate, with special props going to Kristencott Thomas as a lesbian married to Alex's sister, François Berléand as aly cop, the director himself as a stud with dark secrets, and Jeanochefort and André Dussollier as two fathers too devoted to their children. The movie brims over with action — check out Alex's run through traffic on the Paris beltway — but Canet scores a triumph by plumbing the violence of theind.
Tell No One
- Tell No One
- Francois Cluzet, Kristin Scott Thomas, Marie-Josee Croze, Andre Dussollier, Nathalie Baye
- Directed by Guillaume Canet
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- John Lennon's Ex-Wife Cynthia Dead at 75
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- Avril Lavigne Was 'Bedridden' Following Battle With Lyme Disease
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Kendrick Lamar Recorded With Prince for 'To Pimp a Butterfly'
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- How Courtney Barnett's Thoughts Became 2015's Sharpest Debut
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'