What's a father to do when his virginal teen daughter (Maggie Grace) is kidnapped in Paris and sold off to a white slavery market? If the father inuestion is Liam Neeson as CIA agent Bryan Mills he becomes a one-manilling machine, going medieval on the ass of every fool who stands in theay of his personal rescue mission. It's fun for about 15 minutes seeingeeson do James Bond as Daddy Dangerous. But the surprise wears off quickly. I suspect this guilty pleasure, directed at whiplash speed by Pierre Morel. will go down much easier on DVD with a few beers and a slice of pizza withxtra cheese.
- Liam Neeson, Maggie Grace, Katie Cassidy, Famke Janssen, Xander Berkeley
- Directed by Pierre Morel
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Lewis Black on Surviving Two Decades at 'The Daily Show'
- Jon Stewart: Goodbye to the Last Honest Newsman
- Rey Mysterio Comes Full Circle: Life, Death and Rebirth in Wrestling