What's a father to do when his virginal teen daughter (Maggie Grace) is kidnapped in Paris and sold off to a white slavery market? If the father inuestion is Liam Neeson as CIA agent Bryan Mills he becomes a one-manilling machine, going medieval on the ass of every fool who stands in theay of his personal rescue mission. It's fun for about 15 minutes seeingeeson do James Bond as Daddy Dangerous. But the surprise wears off quickly. I suspect this guilty pleasure, directed at whiplash speed by Pierre Morel. will go down much easier on DVD with a few beers and a slice of pizza withxtra cheese.
- Liam Neeson, Maggie Grace, Katie Cassidy, Famke Janssen, Xander Berkeley
- Directed by Pierre Morel
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 TV Spin-Off Story Lines That Ruined The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 20 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
DiffuserRock Stars' Kids Who Rock
Mental Floss21 Things You Might Not Know About 'Dazed and Confused'
DiffuserThe 12 Most Shocking Crimes In Rock History
Cracked5 Cover Songs Better Than The Original
- The Endless Fall of Suge Knight
- Grateful Dead End 50-Year Career With Moving, Magnificent Final Show
- Van Halen Play Nice, Shred Hard at High-Energy Tour Opener
- Grateful Dead's Goodbye, Night Two: Chemistry Lost, Cash-Grabs Abound
- Obama Is on a Roll, But Is His Presidency?
- 'It's Come Back to Haunt Them': Flag Historian on the Confederate Flag
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- NBA Free Agency: How the Spurs Swung LaMarcus Aldridge