What's a father to do when his virginal teen daughter (Maggie Grace) is kidnapped in Paris and sold off to a white slavery market? If the father inuestion is Liam Neeson as CIA agent Bryan Mills he becomes a one-manilling machine, going medieval on the ass of every fool who stands in theay of his personal rescue mission. It's fun for about 15 minutes seeingeeson do James Bond as Daddy Dangerous. But the surprise wears off quickly. I suspect this guilty pleasure, directed at whiplash speed by Pierre Morel. will go down much easier on DVD with a few beers and a slice of pizza withxtra cheese.
- Liam Neeson, Maggie Grace, Katie Cassidy, Famke Janssen, Xander Berkeley
- Directed by Pierre Morel
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- Why Hiring Trevor Noah to Host 'The Daily Show' Is a Great Idea
- Why Trevor Noah Is a Great Choice to Host 'The Daily Show'
- Jason Beghe: The TV Tough Guy Who Took on Scientology
- Inside Scientology
- IHeartRadio Music Awards 2015's 10 Best and Worst Moments
- Jay Z, Kanye, Rihanna Throw Support Behind Streaming Service Tidal
- 'Daily Show' Host Trevor Noah: Everything You Need to Know