What's a father to do when his virginal teen daughter (Maggie Grace) is kidnapped in Paris and sold off to a white slavery market? If the father inuestion is Liam Neeson as CIA agent Bryan Mills he becomes a one-manilling machine, going medieval on the ass of every fool who stands in theay of his personal rescue mission. It's fun for about 15 minutes seeingeeson do James Bond as Daddy Dangerous. But the surprise wears off quickly. I suspect this guilty pleasure, directed at whiplash speed by Pierre Morel. will go down much easier on DVD with a few beers and a slice of pizza withxtra cheese.
- Liam Neeson, Maggie Grace, Katie Cassidy, Famke Janssen, Xander Berkeley
- Directed by Pierre Morel
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Men's Journal9 Traits That Attract Women
- Watch Bruce Springsteen's Surprise Performance With U2
- Tom Brady: Sympathy for the Devil
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Meek Mill's Drake Diss 'Is Trash': Sports World Reacts to 'Wanna Know'
- 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dead at 61
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Dr. Dre's 'Detox': A Timeline of Hip-Hop's Great Unfinished Album