What's a father to do when his virginal teen daughter (Maggie Grace) is kidnapped in Paris and sold off to a white slavery market? If the father inuestion is Liam Neeson as CIA agent Bryan Mills he becomes a one-manilling machine, going medieval on the ass of every fool who stands in theay of his personal rescue mission. It's fun for about 15 minutes seeingeeson do James Bond as Daddy Dangerous. But the surprise wears off quickly. I suspect this guilty pleasure, directed at whiplash speed by Pierre Morel. will go down much easier on DVD with a few beers and a slice of pizza withxtra cheese.
- Liam Neeson, Maggie Grace, Katie Cassidy, Famke Janssen, Xander Berkeley
- Directed by Pierre Morel
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 19 Greatest Double Entendre Songs
VultureAll 169 Seinfeld Episodes, Ranked from Worst to Best
Guitar WorldThe 20 Best Rock Guitar Intros of All Time
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
Cracked7 Insane Things TV Shows Did When They Ran Out Of Money
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- See Larry David's 'Bern Your Enthusiasm' 'SNL' Parody
- Watch Metallica's 'The Night Before' Pre-Super Bowl Concert Live
- Watch Larry David and Bernie Sanders' Sinking Ship 'SNL' Sketch
- The Vampire Squid Tells Us How to Vote
- Larry David on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Dan Hicks, Hot Licks Singer, Dead at 74