Sweet November ranks as another lifeless romance on the subject of death. It's also a remake, this time of a 1968 tear-jerker that starred Sandy Dennis as a cutie-pie eccentric who takes a new lover every month — Anthony Newley played November. She's dying, you see, and wants to rehabilitate as many workaholic males as possible before night falls. The trick is to get them to stop and smell the roses, and then move out gracefully when their month is up. Why anyone would want to revive this rancid goo is mystifying, but Pat O'Connor (Circle of Friends) has stepped up to direct Charlize Theron as the doomed kook and Keanu "I'm in dire need of career guidance" Reeves as the lovesick San Francisco ad exec who won't leave when December is ready to move in. Beware all male viewers who enter here, you are in chick-movie hell.
- Sweet November
- Keanu Reeves, Charlize Theron
- Directed by Pat O'Connor
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most ‘Elite’ Sex Party
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Jason Jones Leaving 'The Daily Show'
- Roger Daltrey: 'I Want Us to Stop at the Top of Our Game'
- Andy Summers on the Police: 'We Were the Most Desirable Men in the World'
- Flashback: The Unedited 'Boats 'N Hoes' Video From 'Step Brothers'