Once upon a time, when pretty Amy (the delightful Melinda Page Hamilton) was in college, she found herself alone with her horny dog. Why not, she thought, suck the pooch off? And so she does, with no one the wiser. That is, until years later when her fiance, John (Bryce Johnson), insists they both get totally honest about their past sexual histories. The worst thing John has ever done is a prank involving eating a cookie slathered in frat-boy jizz. Should Amy tell her story or let sleeping dogs lie? If only Chekhov had lived to tackle such a timeless conundrum. Enter comedian Bobcat Goldthwait, the auteur of Shakes the Clown and a writer-director unafraid to breech the battlements of good taste. His movie, shot on video that makes it look dragged through puppy poop, is an unholy mess. But it also possesses a quick wit and an endearing tenderness toward Amy as honesty wrecks her life. It's sweet, doggone it.
Sleeping Dogs Lie
- Sleeping Dogs Lie
- Melinda Paige Hamilton, Bryce Johnson, Geoff Pierson, Colby French, Jack Plotnick
- Directed by Bob Goldthwait
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
- Apple Music: Everything You Need to Know
- 22 Things You Learn Hanging Out With Rush
- 25 Best Songs of 2015 So Far
- What's Killing the Babies of Vernal, Utah?
- Trent Reznor on Apple Music: Other Services 'Left Me Feeling Lacking'
- Hating Seth MacFarlane: A Timeline
- Dave Grohl Felt 'Terrified' Watching 'Montage of Heck'
- Watch Puff Daddy Throw Bad Boy Reunion at BET Awards