Say It Isn't So features Heather Graham and Chris Klein fucking each other's brains out until they discover they're sister and brother. Yup, it's an incest comedy produced by Peter and Bobby Farrelly, and directed by their protege J.B. Rogers, but with a script by Peter Gaulke and Gerry Swallow that is minus a shred of Farrelly wit. Welcome to the film universe where crap (Exit Wounds, The Mexican) cashes in, and movies of originality and imagination go begging. The latter are either film-festival favorites fighting for distribution or films that do manage to get released and then have to battle to stay in theaters for more than a week. Here are two of the best of this courageous breed.
Say It Isn't So
- Say It Isn't So
- Heather Graham, Chris Klein, Sally Field, Richard Jenkins, Orlando Jones
- Directed by J.B. Rogers
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- 'WWE Raw': Brock Lesnar vs. the World
- Don't #Beliebe the Hype: Inside Justin Bieber's Roast
- Scott Weiland's Guitarist Jeremy Brown Dead at 34