Say It Isn't So features Heather Graham and Chris Klein fucking each other's brains out until they discover they're sister and brother. Yup, it's an incest comedy produced by Peter and Bobby Farrelly, and directed by their protege J.B. Rogers, but with a script by Peter Gaulke and Gerry Swallow that is minus a shred of Farrelly wit. Welcome to the film universe where crap (Exit Wounds, The Mexican) cashes in, and movies of originality and imagination go begging. The latter are either film-festival favorites fighting for distribution or films that do manage to get released and then have to battle to stay in theaters for more than a week. Here are two of the best of this courageous breed.
Say It Isn't So
- Say It Isn't So
- Heather Graham, Chris Klein, Sally Field, Richard Jenkins, Orlando Jones
- Directed by J.B. Rogers
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- The Secret Life of Transgender Rocker Tom Gabel
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set