Say It Isn't So features Heather Graham and Chris Klein fucking each other's brains out until they discover they're sister and brother. Yup, it's an incest comedy produced by Peter and Bobby Farrelly, and directed by their protege J.B. Rogers, but with a script by Peter Gaulke and Gerry Swallow that is minus a shred of Farrelly wit. Welcome to the film universe where crap (Exit Wounds, The Mexican) cashes in, and movies of originality and imagination go begging. The latter are either film-festival favorites fighting for distribution or films that do manage to get released and then have to battle to stay in theaters for more than a week. Here are two of the best of this courageous breed.
Say It Isn't So
- Say It Isn't So
- Heather Graham, Chris Klein, Sally Field, Richard Jenkins, Orlando Jones
- Directed by J.B. Rogers
From The Archives Issue 267: June 15, 1978
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- Watch Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Slam Politically Correct Youth Voters
- 40 Greatest TV Villains of All Time
- How Metallica's Kirk Hammett Is Redefining the Sound of Guitar
- What Would Actually Happen If We Broke Up the Banks?
- Stephen King on 'Dark Tower' Movie: 'It's Likely to Happen'
- Hear David Crosby's Tender New Ballad With Snarky Puppy