Say It Isn't So features Heather Graham and Chris Klein fucking each other's brains out until they discover they're sister and brother. Yup, it's an incest comedy produced by Peter and Bobby Farrelly, and directed by their protege J.B. Rogers, but with a script by Peter Gaulke and Gerry Swallow that is minus a shred of Farrelly wit. Welcome to the film universe where crap (Exit Wounds, The Mexican) cashes in, and movies of originality and imagination go begging. The latter are either film-festival favorites fighting for distribution or films that do manage to get released and then have to battle to stay in theaters for more than a week. Here are two of the best of this courageous breed.
Say It Isn't So
- Say It Isn't So
- Heather Graham, Chris Klein, Sally Field, Richard Jenkins, Orlando Jones
- Directed by J.B. Rogers
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most ‘Elite’ Sex Party
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Roger Daltrey: 'I Want Us to Stop at the Top of Our Game'
- Andy Summers on the Police: 'We Were the Most Desirable Men in the World'
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'
- 10 New Artists You Need to Know: March 2015