Sometimes a movie comes out of nowhere and wins you over. Safety Not Guaranteed is that kind of unexpected gift. At first, the story smacks of quirk: A loner (Mark Duplass) places an ad for a partner to join him in traveling back in time ("Must bring your own weapons. Safety not guaranteed"). Tracking the story are Seattle journos Jeff (Jake Johnson), Arnau (Karan Soni) and Darius (Aubrey Plaza), who falls for the big guy. Director Colin Trevorrow and writer Derek Connolly keep the film humming with funny and touching surprises. And Plaza is a flat-out enchantress.
Safety Not Guaranteed
- Safety Not Guaranteed
- Aubrey Plaza
- Directed by Colin Trevorrow
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Children of ISIS
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- Hear Brad Paisley 'Crush It' on Eric Clapton's 'Layla'
- The Rock on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Watch George Ezra Bring the Folk to 'SNL'
- Killer Mike: Rap Lyrics Being Manipulated in Court to Land Convictions
- Prince Sued Over Judith Hill's Debut Album Download