After nearly two years in studio limbo, this first film from the comedy team behind the HBO series Mr. Show finally surfaces. Cross plays Ronnie Dobbs, a lovable mullethead who lands his own Cops-esque reality show that features him getting pinched in a different city each week. Though the material isn't up to Mr. Show's high standards, some great laughs abound — as when Hollywood stars beg Ronnie to rob them, or when Ronnie's only moment of soul-searching on death row concerns his last meal: waffles, just edging out corn dogs.
Run Ronnie Run!
- Run Ronnie Run!
- David Cross, Bob Odenkirk, M.C. Gainey
- Directed by Troy Miller
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportThe Worst Picks in NFL Draft History
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cracked28 Great Movie Moments Created By Ignoring The Script
Men's Journal10 Sexual Hygiene Tips for Better Sex
Cinema BlendTop 10 Grossest TV Moments
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- Watch Jason Isbell Pay Tribute to Warren Zevon on 'Letterman'
- Hear Pete Townshend's Orchestral Remake of the Who's 'Love, Reign O'er Me'
- WWE 'Extreme Rules': Roman Reigns' Windy City Heat
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Sins of the Flesh
- Neil Young and Stephen Stills Light Up the Stage at L.A. Autism Benefit
- DaveWatch: Countdown to Letterman's Last 'Late Show,' Day 19
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'