After nearly two years in studio limbo, this first film from the comedy team behind the HBO series Mr. Show finally surfaces. Cross plays Ronnie Dobbs, a lovable mullethead who lands his own Cops-esque reality show that features him getting pinched in a different city each week. Though the material isn't up to Mr. Show's high standards, some great laughs abound — as when Hollywood stars beg Ronnie to rob them, or when Ronnie's only moment of soul-searching on death row concerns his last meal: waffles, just edging out corn dogs.
Run Ronnie Run!
- Run Ronnie Run!
- David Cross, Bob Odenkirk, M.C. Gainey
- Directed by Troy Miller
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed the Bands They Made Famous
Salon5 Secrets to Great Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Bleacher ReportThe Untold Story of Allen Iverson
Cracked5 Movies That Made Huge Stars Quit Acting Forever
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- Dead End on Silk Road: Internet Crime Kingpin Ross Ulbricht's Big Fall
- Ronda Rousey: The World's Most Dangerous Woman
- 20 Best Graduation Songs of the Last 20 Years
- Watch Ronda Rousey Annihilate a Punching Bag for Two Straight Minutes
- U2 Play Old Hits, Share Stories at Thrilling 500-Capacity Roxy Gig
- Read Bruce Springsteen's Funny, Moving Tribute to Pete Townshend
- 13 Best and Worst Modern-Horror Movie Remakes
- Judith Miller's Comeback