After nearly two years in studio limbo, this first film from the comedy team behind the HBO series Mr. Show finally surfaces. Cross plays Ronnie Dobbs, a lovable mullethead who lands his own Cops-esque reality show that features him getting pinched in a different city each week. Though the material isn't up to Mr. Show's high standards, some great laughs abound — as when Hollywood stars beg Ronnie to rob them, or when Ronnie's only moment of soul-searching on death row concerns his last meal: waffles, just edging out corn dogs.
Run Ronnie Run!
- Run Ronnie Run!
- David Cross, Bob Odenkirk, M.C. Gainey
- Directed by Troy Miller
From The Archives Issue 298: August 23, 1979
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- 'Saturday Night Live': All 141 Cast Members Ranked
- In Response to Trump, Another Dangerous Movement Appears
- The Reaction to Brexit Is the Reason Brexit Happened
- Future: Syrup, Strippers and Heavy Angst With the Superstar MC
- How Samantha Bee Crashed the Late-Night Boys' Club
- FBI Adds 10th Woman to 'Most Wanted' List: Meet Them All
- Watch the Beatles' Hypnotic 'While My Guitar Gently Weeps' Video
- Readers' Poll: The 10 Best Cure Songs