Following Derailed, this comic turd makes it two strikes for Jennifer Aniston. She looks great, but her acting is board-stiff as a reporter who discovers her grandmother (a foulmouthed Shirley MacLaine) may have been the model for Mrs. Robinson in The Graduate. So she seeks out the tycoon (Kevin Costner) who may have been the model for young Benjamin and slept with granny and her own now-dead mother. He may even be her father, but she still thinks of shagging the balding, paunchy, aging boomer herself. All together now, say it: yuck. The creepy script, by T.M. Griffin, is directed by Rob Reiner in a sleepwalking daze that Costner emulates by rotely repeating his performance in The Upside of Anger and in the process squeezing all the juice out of it.
Rumor Has It...
- Rumor Has It...
- Jennifer Aniston, Mark Ruffalo, Shirley MacLaine, Kevin Costner, Mena Suvari
- Directed by Rob Reiner
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Sex Positions That Will Get Her Off Every Time
Cracked22 Movies That Made Huge Mistakes You Completely Missed
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
MTV News6 Cringe-Worthy VMA Moments We’ll Never Forget
Men's Journal9 Traits That Attract Women
- Donald Trump Just Stopped Being Funny
- Watch Sarah Palin's Gushing Interview With Donald Trump
- N.W.A: American Gangstas
- Dez Bryant: The Survivor
- Watch Taylor Swift Sing 'Smelly Cat' With Lisa Kudrow at L.A. Show
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Drake Cameo at Lil Wayne Fest Creates Apple, Tidal Friction
- 100 Greatest Songwriters of All Time