Following Derailed, this comic turd makes it two strikes for Jennifer Aniston. She looks great, but her acting is board-stiff as a reporter who discovers her grandmother (a foulmouthed Shirley MacLaine) may have been the model for Mrs. Robinson in The Graduate. So she seeks out the tycoon (Kevin Costner) who may have been the model for young Benjamin and slept with granny and her own now-dead mother. He may even be her father, but she still thinks of shagging the balding, paunchy, aging boomer herself. All together now, say it: yuck. The creepy script, by T.M. Griffin, is directed by Rob Reiner in a sleepwalking daze that Costner emulates by rotely repeating his performance in The Upside of Anger and in the process squeezing all the juice out of it.
Rumor Has It...
- Rumor Has It...
- Jennifer Aniston, Mark Ruffalo, Shirley MacLaine, Kevin Costner, Mena Suvari
- Directed by Rob Reiner
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SpinThe 300 Best Albums Of The Past 30 Years
Mental Floss10 Hidden Images on Album Covers
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Scenes
VultureThe 30 Most Important Sex Scenes In Movie History
Guitar WorldThe 25 Greatest Acoustic Songs In Hard Rock
Vibe#DumpTrump: 20 Celebrities Who Have Spoken Out Against Donald Trump
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Get Back
- Watch Bruce Springsteen, Bono Perform 'Because the Night' in Dublin
- Werner Herzog: Signs of Life
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Remembering Bob Dylan and John Lennon's Drugged-Out Limo Ride
- 40 Best Science Fiction TV Shows of All Time
- 20 Greatest Duos of All Time
- 'Holy Hell': How One Man Documented 22 Years Inside a Sadistic Cult