The wuss husband, brilliantly played by Jean-Pierre Darroussin, is an insurance salesman with a booze problem. The castrating wife, played with icy allure by Carole Bouquet, is a lawyer whose success fuels his anger. He is driving her out of Paris to pick up their two kids from camp. They learn that a criminal has escaped prison. She leaves the car. Husband tries to find her. You need to know nothing more, except that Darroussin is killer good and director Cedric Kahn turns Georges Simenon's seminal novel into a darkly comic spellbinder that pins you to your seat.
- Red Lights
- Jean-Pierre Darroussin, Carole Bouquet, Vincent Deniard, Charline Paul, Jean-Pierre Gros
- Directed by Cedric Kahn
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most ‘Elite’ Sex Party
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Roger Daltrey: 'I Want Us to Stop at the Top of Our Game'
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'
- Flashback: The Unedited 'Boats 'N Hoes' Video From 'Step Brothers'
- Why Fewer People Want Their MTV
- Andy Summers on the Police: 'We Were the Most Desirable Men in the World'