Wasn't it bad enough the first time (back in 2006) gaping at Steve Martin trying to clone the stumbling gait and terrible French accent of the great Peter Sellers as Inspector Clouseau? There has to be a sequel? Except for the unholy god of box office, there is no reason to do it again. Martin is a gifted physical comic. He deserves an original role tailored to his own talents. Watching something this borrowed just makes me blue.
Pink Panther 2
- Pink Panther 2
- Steve Martin, Jean Reno, Emily Mortimer, Andy Garcia, Yuki Matsuzaki
- Directed by Harald Zwart
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental FlossHow 12 Famous Rappers Picked Their Names
Cinema Blend10 Great Shows That Went Way Downhill
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
- 'The Dance' at 25: How Garth Brooks' Weeper Became an Unlikely Hit
- 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Steal the Show
- 9 Things We Learned From the Kurt Cobain Doc 'Montage of Heck'
- Noel Gallagher Sounds Off on Tidal, Zayn Malik and Same-Sex Marriage
- Watch Jimmy Fallon, Jack Black Remake Extreme's 'More Than Words' Video
- Eric Clapton Celebrates 70th Birthday With All-Star New York Show
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- West Memphis Three's Damien Echols: 'Today Was My Original Execution Date'