Wasn't it bad enough the first time (back in 2006) gaping at Steve Martin trying to clone the stumbling gait and terrible French accent of the great Peter Sellers as Inspector Clouseau? There has to be a sequel? Except for the unholy god of box office, there is no reason to do it again. Martin is a gifted physical comic. He deserves an original role tailored to his own talents. Watching something this borrowed just makes me blue.
Pink Panther 2
- Pink Panther 2
- Steve Martin, Jean Reno, Emily Mortimer, Andy Garcia, Yuki Matsuzaki
- Directed by Harald Zwart
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Kanye West Announces Album's Final Title, 'The Life of Pablo,' Track List
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- Eagles Members, Jackson Browne Uniting for Glenn Frey Grammy Tribute
- Watch Johnny Depp Star in Funny or Die's Donald Trump Biopic
- 10 Things We Learned From L.A. Reid's Juicy Tell-All
- Slipknot's Corey Taylor Talks Combating Racism in Metal
- Stephen King on 'Dark Tower' Movie: 'It's Likely to Happen'