On the shelf for two years and deserving of a mercy killing, this modern fairy tale Christina Ricci (get this girl a good movie, pronto) as Penelope, an heiress born with the snout of a pig. The love of another snob can cure her, but her suitors run away in horror, which is stupid, since she's as cute as Miss Piggy. A pre-Atonement James McAvoy steps up to the plate to pay off his debts and, of course, finds true love. Director Mark Palansky wishes he was Tim Burton. So will you, because even with producer Reese Witherspoon showing up in a cameo, Penelope is dead on arrival.
- Christina Ricci, James McAvoy, Catherine O'Hara, Reese Witherspoon, Peter Dinklage
- Directed by Mark Palansky
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
MTV News19 Songs You Didn’t Know Ed Sheeran Wrote
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind The Scenes
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Diffuser21 Best Alt Rock Albums
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
- A Final Visit With Prince: Rolling Stone's Lost Cover Story
- What Should We Make of the Hillary Clinton Indictment Speculation?
- Met Gala 2016: Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Kanye West, Nicki Minaj and More
- What Jon Snow's Return Means for 'Game of Thrones'
- How Six Classic Rock Legends United for One Mega Festival
- Chicago's Robert Lamm Talks Peter Cetera Absence at Rock Hall
- Dwyane Wade Cries After Learning He Was Prince's Favorite Player
- Questlove Recalls How Jimmy Fallon Won Over the Roots