The title of this limp retread of Minority Report — both films are based on stories by Philip K. Dick — presumably refers to the reason the big names involved did this movie. Ben Affleck, as lumpish here as he was in Gigli, plays a scientist who gets his memory erased after inventing a machine that sees into the future. Uma Thurman, following her triumph in Kill Bill, is reduced to playing "the girl." Speaking of waste, the great John Woo directed and stumbles again, as he did with Windtalkers. A dove flies in to complete Woo's self-parody. Sad, sad.
- Uma Thurman, Ben Affleck
- Directed by John Woo
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Smells Like Team Spirit
- Rolling Stones Kick Off 'Zip Code' Tour With Rock-Solid San Diego Show
- Art Garfunkel Lashes Out at Paul Simon in New Interview
- Watch Paul McCartney and Dave Grohl Perform 'I Saw Her Standing There'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Brothers Johnson's Louis Johnson, Michael Jackson Bassist, Dead at 60
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Watch Brandon Flowers, Bernard Sumner Team for 'Bizarre Love Triangle'