Enjoying this wondrous wisp of a something is easy, describing it is hard. Luckily, Charlyne Yi is an enchantress. I'd follow her anywhere. Maybe you saw her doing stand-up or acting in Knocked Up. Here she is playing herself, sort of. She's making a documentary about love. Since she doesn't believe in it, she interviews people who do. Then she meets Michael Cera, who is playing himself, sort of, since he's Charlyne's real-life boyfriend, maybe. Wait, there are puppets and other visual aids. And you should know that director Nick Jasenovec is played by actor Jake Johnson. Paper Heart won Charlyne the screenwriting award this year at Sundance. Her background is Filipino, Spanish, Korean, Irish, German, French and Native American. That won't help you figure her or love out. But that's the point. Maybe.
- Paper Heart
- Charlyne Yi, Michael Cera
- Directed by Nick Jasenovec
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- Joni Mitchell Hospitalized in Los Angeles
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- 'WWE Raw': Brock Lesnar vs. the World
- Don't #Beliebe the Hype: Inside Justin Bieber's Roast