This mesmerizing mind-bender sneaks up and hits you hard. Sam Rockwell, reliably brilliant, is an astronaut finishing up a three-year stint on the moon, mining energy from lunar rock. He wants back on Earth with his wife and daughter. His only contact is GERTY, a robot with the sweet-sinister voice of Kevin Spacey. There's an accident. A new astronaut appears, looking just like the old one. I'll say no more. Director Duncan Jones (son of David Bowie), working from a script by Nathan Parker, pulls off sci-fi miracles on a $5 million shoestring. Moon is a potent provocation that relies on ideas instead of computer tricks to stir up excitement.
- Sam Rockwell
- Directed by Duncan Jones
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- The Secret Life of Transgender Rocker Tom Gabel
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'