An animated funhouse that delivers on its title and ups its scary-comic impact if you see it in 3-D. Alien dust turns Susan (voiced by Reese Witherspoon) into 50-foot Ginormica on her wedding day. She joins other monsters — Seth Rogen's one-eyed blob is my fave — to fight an alien army led by Gallaxhar (Rainn Wilson). WALL-E had more charm, more soul, more everything. But there's enough merry mischief here to satisfy, even if you're way past puberty.
Monsters vs. Aliens
- Monsters vs. Aliens
- Will Arnett, Paul Rudd, Seth Rogen, Hugh Laurie, Reese Witherspoon
- Directed by Rob Letterman, Conrad Vernon
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Cinema Blend10 Big Things We Learned On The Set Of Amy Schumer's Trainwreck
Salon8 Game of Thrones Stars You Didn’t Know Had Music Careers
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
- Mayweather Defeats Pacquiao, KOs Pay-Per-View Providers
- Roger Waters Slams Silicon Valley's 'Rogues and Thieves'
- Give 'Em Hell, Bernie
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: Love the Fight, Not the Fighters
- Grooveshark Shuts Down After Eight Years
- Watch Trey Anastasio and Phil Lesh Play 'Goin' Down the Road Feeling Bad'
- Frances Bean Cobain on Life After Kurt's Death: An Exclusive Q&A
- Zac Brown Band Take Chances at Jekyll + Hyde Tour Opener