An animated funhouse that delivers on its title and ups its scary-comic impact if you see it in 3-D. Alien dust turns Susan (voiced by Reese Witherspoon) into 50-foot Ginormica on her wedding day. She joins other monsters — Seth Rogen's one-eyed blob is my fave — to fight an alien army led by Gallaxhar (Rainn Wilson). WALL-E had more charm, more soul, more everything. But there's enough merry mischief here to satisfy, even if you're way past puberty.
Monsters vs. Aliens
- Monsters vs. Aliens
- Will Arnett, Paul Rudd, Seth Rogen, Hugh Laurie, Reese Witherspoon
- Directed by Rob Letterman, Conrad Vernon
From The Archives Issue 395: May 12, 1983
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
SalonTop 11 'SNL' Political Sketches Of All Time
CrackedThe 18 Most Baffling Lines Of Dialogue In Movie History
- Keith Richards on Getting Busted, Zeppelin and Stones’ Future
- Frank Zappa's Widow Gail Zappa Dead at 70
- Vote for the 2016 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees
- Inside the Wesleyan Molly Bust
- Watch Exhilarating Trailer for Rush's Concert Film 'R40 Live'
- Watch Ronda Rousey Threaten Ken Jeong for Spoiling 'Game of Thrones'
- Readers' Poll: 10 Acts That Should Enter the Hall of Fame in 2016
- Megyn Kelly: Fox News Didn't Want a War With Donald Trump