Masked and Anonymous is a gold mine for Dylan's loyal legions. Whether he's electrifying with his band on 'Down in the Flood' and 'Dixie' or delivering abstract mantras, Dylan is as up-close as you've ever seen him — the wrinkles on his enigmatic face, his staccato rasp, his limping swagger. Sure, the script has no graspable plot, but who cares? Dylan's best work has always defied easy interpretation. As he wails in a live version of "Cold Irons Bound," "Reality has always had too many heads."
Masked and Anonymous
- Masked and Anonymous
- Bob Dylan, John Goodman, Jessica Lange, Luke Wilson, Jeff Bridges
- Directed by Larry Charles
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside the Racy 'Sex Box' Reality Show
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- James Bond Haunted by Ghosts of His Past in 'Spectre' Teaser
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- New Tupac Music From the Vaults Headed for Release
- The Children of ISIS
- James Taylor's Mellow Rebirth: Inside 'Before This World'
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence Following One Direction Split
- Watch George Lucas Mock Fox News on 'The Daily Show'
- 10 Things We Learned Spending Two Days With Bill Withers