Masked and Anonymous is a gold mine for Dylan's loyal legions. Whether he's electrifying with his band on 'Down in the Flood' and 'Dixie' or delivering abstract mantras, Dylan is as up-close as you've ever seen him — the wrinkles on his enigmatic face, his staccato rasp, his limping swagger. Sure, the script has no graspable plot, but who cares? Dylan's best work has always defied easy interpretation. As he wails in a live version of "Cold Irons Bound," "Reality has always had too many heads."
Masked and Anonymous
- Masked and Anonymous
- Bob Dylan, John Goodman, Jessica Lange, Luke Wilson, Jeff Bridges
- Directed by Larry Charles
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportThe Worst Picks in NFL Draft History
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cracked28 Great Movie Moments Created By Ignoring The Script
Men's Journal10 Sexual Hygiene Tips for Better Sex
Cinema BlendTop 10 Grossest TV Moments
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Hear Pete Townshend's Orchestral Remake of the Who's 'Love, Reign O'er Me'
- DaveWatch: Countdown to Letterman's Last 'Late Show,' Day 19
- Neil Young and Stephen Stills Light Up the Stage at L.A. Autism Benefit
- Watch Brandon Flowers' Creepy, Retro 'Lonely Town' Video
- Watch Jason Isbell Pay Tribute to Warren Zevon on 'Letterman'