Kate and Leopold flies on the sweet chemistry of Meg Ryan and Hugh Jackman, the X-Men star who shows a real flair for romantic comedy. Ryan stars as Kate, a harried New York marketing exec who finds Mr. Right in Leopold (Jackman), another New Yorker. There's a catch: Leopold, the third Duke of Albany, has time-traveled from 1876 through a trick devised by Stuart (Liev Schreiber), Leopold's great-great-grandson and Kate's ex-boyfriend. She falls for the hunk's old-world chivalry. But, hey, if Kate connects with Leopold, does that make her Stuart's great-great-grandmother? No sweat. Director and co-writer James Mangold (Girl, Interrupted) is supplying comfort food for bruised romantics.
Kate and Leopold
- Kate and Leopold
- Meg Ryan, Hugh Jackman
- Directed by James Mangold
From The Archives Issue 254: December 15, 1977
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Men's Journal9 Traits That Attract Women
- Meek Mill Fires Back at Drake With 'Wanna Know'
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Flashback: Watch Two Cut Scenes From 'Shawshank Redemption'
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- The 10 Wildest Rap Beefs of All Time
- Meek Mill's Drake Diss 'Is Trash': Sports World Reacts to 'Wanna Know'
- Dr. Dre's 'Detox': A Timeline of Hip-Hop's Great Unfinished Album
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free