Kate and Leopold flies on the sweet chemistry of Meg Ryan and Hugh Jackman, the X-Men star who shows a real flair for romantic comedy. Ryan stars as Kate, a harried New York marketing exec who finds Mr. Right in Leopold (Jackman), another New Yorker. There's a catch: Leopold, the third Duke of Albany, has time-traveled from 1876 through a trick devised by Stuart (Liev Schreiber), Leopold's great-great-grandson and Kate's ex-boyfriend. She falls for the hunk's old-world chivalry. But, hey, if Kate connects with Leopold, does that make her Stuart's great-great-grandmother? No sweat. Director and co-writer James Mangold (Girl, Interrupted) is supplying comfort food for bruised romantics.
Kate and Leopold
- Kate and Leopold
- Meg Ryan, Hugh Jackman
- Directed by James Mangold
From The Archives Issue 254: December 15, 1977
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Guitar WorldThe Beatles' 10 Greatest Guitar Moments
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Mental Floss11 Famous Actors Who Apologized for Their Own Movies
TestTubeHow Long Should Sex Last?
- Rupert Murdoch Is Deviant Scum
- Hear Pharrell's Sultry Remix of A Tribe Called Quest's 'Bonita Applebum'
- Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire
- See August Burns Red's 'Ghosts' Video Featuring A Day to Remember Singer
- Inside Motley Crue's Live Excess: From Roller Coaster Drums to Fire-Spitting Bass
- Please Don't Call Ronda Rousey Fat
- 10 Things We Learned From Elvis Costello's Brilliant New Memoir
- Donald Trump Just Stopped Being Funny